Chapter Twenty-Eight

So if anyone's looking for a book to read that's like this (except way better) you should look at my reading lists! I love every book on there and I think you guys will to, grammer and spelling are big for me so all the books on my list are written really well. These authors are amazing.

Zev

"Well this is convincing."

The cell I'm looking in contains two elderly people. Their skin is riddled with age and their backs have begun to hunch from the pressures of time. Milky eyes slowly reach up to meet mine but they hold a spark, a secret.

"Your lucky I'm so talented not many women would turn themselves and their gorgeous mate into raisins."

"You're still beautiful Mir and you didn't even have to change your hair color."

His wrinkly hand coasts down her still snowy white hair. She quickly smacks him away,

"Oh very clever. If I didn't like your body so much I'd leave you this way."

"This banter really is top notch but my mate is possessed by a being of death and chaos."

I see the blood leave both their faces. Thea wasn't suppose to be possessed Ardal and Samira were just back up in case anything went wrong while I killed Mythic and Orion.

"Turn back."

Samira rolls her eyes but wisely does as I say. After a deep, gurgled chant her and Ardal stand before me as themselves.

Ardal grasps my shoulder, "We will bring her back a Luna belongs with her Alpha she wouldn't let herself leave you."

I want to thank him but all my all my warmth left me when she did.

"So what do we do now? Your message never said what to do after being caught."

"Samira you can help with possessions right?"

She cocks her head to the side and her white locks follow swaying around her frame.

"It depends on the grasp the demon has over the person and the strength of the demon even the strength of the possessed comes into play."

"I-I saw her, she still in there, her eyes, she came back to me for a second."

I feel slightly embarrassed to sound so weak, so sick, without her but I'm all those things so why pretend otherwise. 

"I think I can help her if we get out of here."

I nod my head, "Mythic is dead and Orion is no where to be found so far. I can track Thea through the castle easily enough but I may have to her knocked out. I'll need your help with that Samira. I can't bring myself to hurt her even with that thing inside her and my wolf may kill Ardal if he attempted strike her. We also need to find her brother. I think he prevented the possession from taking all the way."

"How would he do that?"

"Killing himself." 

Samiras eyes widen, "So does that mean it's true what they say about fae twins?"

I shrug, "We'll find out if he's still dead when we get there I guess."

~~~~

Thea

The mind is an odd thing.

Or maybe it's the body?

I don't know which part of my anatomy has betrayed me. Is it my mind sending commands that my body has no choice but to follow? Or is it my body moving like a puppet while a nimble fingered puppeteer acts out a play with my body and I sit stuck in my mind?