Chapter Fifteen

⚠️Mature content⚠️

Thea

We walk back to the cave with flushed cheeks and raw lips.

Zev has been a little quiet since we stopped kissing, but no less attentive. Carrying me back to the cave, he continually huffs and puffs at me for running around instead of resting. I could pretend to be annoyed by his over protectivenes but really I love having his attention, even if it's a bad.

"You can't run off like that." He scowls, "You were out for three days, Do you want to get sick again."

My head is laying on his shoulder as I admire him but ignore his scolding.

How could a voice be so attractive?

It's deep, gruff even, and all his growling makes shiver shoots down my spine.

"Thea."

He demanded an answer.

"I'm fine besides, you weren't there when I woke up" I grumble

"I was hunting little fae. someone has to fill your tiny tummy."

He teases me, tickling my belly.

"Z-Zev!"

He laughs a little, "Lets get you back to the cave and then we can talk about your constant running off."

I wouldn't say constant.

~~~~~

Apparently we will be going to the Naiad after our jail break.

"I can't believe we broke out of jail!That's amazing, I can say I broke out of jail now."

I look up at him from my spot on his lap. We're back in the cave because Zev doesn't want us to travel at night.

He looks down at me sceptically, "First, it wasn't cool you died. Second, I broke out of jail you slept out of jail."

I cross my arms, "I was there to it counts!"

He laughs at me kissing my neck.

"Of course it counts little one. I'm more curious about how your feeling though."

He traces his mark, sending shivers across my body.

"Well...I'm fine, I think."

I'm getting distracted by his attention.

He turns his head towards me sharply, "What do you mean 'think' what's bothering you."

"Well, my senses have been bugging me since I woke up, everything feels...different, amplified. My eyes, ears, even my body feels stronger. Is that because you bit me?"

The most frightening change, that I don't say outloud, is my feelings for Zev. If I liked him before, then I breath him now.

His scent, his voice, his deep tan skin and wild hair, all of it fills me with this need to be near him. I don't care that he bit me I kind of like it actually.

A part of me will always bare his claim no matter what happens between us.

Subconsciously, I touch my neck and smile.

~~~~~~~

Zev

My wolf spoke to me.