Chapter Six

Zev

I carry Thea to shore, she promptly refused to swim after my teasing.

"I can walk from here."

Her warm breath on my skin sends shivers down my spine.

I didn't want to put her down but I she might get put off if I start carrying her everywhere.

When I set her down she walks ahead of me tilting her head to the side as she squeezes the excess water out of her hair. My wet my t-shirt clings to her body phenomenally.

Her small but pert ass is outlined clearly as water drips down her smooth thighs. My instincts, both human and wolf, want to mate her. She belongs in my bed, with me inside  her till she falls apart on my cock.

Since becoming a wolf, so long ago, everything has been much more intense. I thought I was use to it by now, but she brought out something completely different in me, it was more primal than anything I'd ever felt before. She woke something in me that I thought died a long time ago.

Giving in to my need to touch her, I sneak up behind her and toss her over my shoulder.

"W-what are doing!?" she yells, "P-put me down you- you man beast!"

If only she knew.

"You were taunting me Thea I couldn't help myself."

She squirms on my shoulder I wrap my hand on her lower back holding her still.

"Zev.."

Her voice is breathy, nervous.

"Calm down I saw you shivering we'll get home much faster with me carrying you.  I don't want you to get sick, you're to small."

I take her small huff as an agreement.

~~~~~~

Entering the house I sit her down at the dinner table gently flipping her right side up. Her hair sticks up at off ends and angles all over the place.

"Why are you looking at me weird."

She self-consciously start fidgeting in her seat.

"I wasn't I was just surprised, I think your hair has added another inch or two too your height."

Her hands shoot up,

"If you hadn't thrown me around like a monkey it would be fine!"

She's all flustered and pink now, they way I like her.

"I like how it looks" I tell her smiling, "you look like a wild woman."

She doesn't really look wild, maybe more like one of the fae, a race that had died out long ago. They were also small, filled with color and light like she is. Reaching out I tuck some of her flaming hair behind her ear.

"I'm a perfect lady."

She stomps her tiny but at the same time her stomach let's out a loud grumble. Her eyes shoot open and her cheeks turn red.

"I oh my gosh."

She turns her head down mumbling to herself before looking back at me.

"I guess I'm hungry." She giggles.

I haven't been feeding her enough, I usually hunt and eat in wolf form, so I never have to worry about keeping food in the house. I need to be more considerate of her, she was small, the thought of her getting sick me makes me sick.

"I haven't been taking good care of you, I'll fix dinner you go and change. I have some clothes in the wardrobe that might not fall off you."

She grabs my hand before I turn away,