Epilogue

"Please no not again!"

A scream rips past my lips as I'm attacked from behind and fall to the ground my eyes close as my body stills. Manic laughter fills my ears and small hands wrap around my shoulder.

"Mama get up!"

"I can't a vicious wolf attacked, this might be it!"

He laughs louder, "You're silly, I'm getting papa he'll put you over his shoulder again then you'll have to get up and play!"

His tiny footsteps slap against the floor boards as he scrambles out the front door calling for his father the whole way. Smiling I stand up and follow Pax outside. His red curly hair is the only thing he gets from me the rest of him is his father, gray eyes handsome face, complete adorable perfection.

Zev kneels outside covered in dirt as he trys to dig up a few trees that have started eating up space in the yard. Pax, still trying to be a big wolf just like his dad, lets out the loudest growl he can and launches himself at Zev's back. Faster then my eyes can follow Zev turns around catching him and lets out a truly frightening growl, which Pax finds hilarious.

"Papa! I almost got you! Ask mama, I tackled her like a true wolf!"

I can see the light in Zev's eyes when he looks at our boy, a different kind of love but still consuming.

Placing Pax on the ground he kneels down to look him in the eyes, "What have I told you about tackling your mother Pax."

His cherub face becomes crest fallen, staring at his feet, he starts kicking the dirt around, "That we have to be careful because mama is not a wolf mama is deli caught."

I press my lips together to hold back my giggle and I can tell Zev is doing the same.

"Delicate, but yes, good job. You don't want to hurt mama right?"

"No!"

"Then you should apologize."

Turning around he runs as fast as his four year old legs can carry him and throws his arms around my legs.

"I'm sorry Mama! I love you don't be hurt!"

I coo at him softly as I pick him up. He's already tall soon I won't be able to carry him at all.

"I'm fine Paxy," I say kissing his cheek, "your papa just worries to much. Now be a good wolf and go clean yourself up for dinner."

"Okay Mama!" He yells.

He does every thing with such enthusiasm I don't know if either of us will ever be able to keep up. When he gets inside I turn to Zev who snakes his arms around my waist and starts kissing my neck paying close attention to my mark.

"Zev, Pax is right inside."

"Hmm..."

His hand slides lower until he cups my bare thighs and coasts his hand up my dress higher.

"I think I need to check on you, make sure my little fae is okay after that attack."

He spins me around and picks me up, my legs automatically wrap around his waist.

"You're being silly," I laugh, "he's four and I'm fine you just want to have sex. "

Zev laughs loudly, then leans down to whisper in my ear, "Little one I don't want sex, I want to fuck."

My cheeks blush and his hand that were sitting on my butt sneak under my panties to slide across my slit making me gasp out a breathy moan.

"Already so wet for me you're dripping baby girl, let me take care of you."

His fingers play at my slit but never enter, just teasingly part me open again and again. Squirming on his waist I can't stop my hips from grinding down on his fingers. I play with hair at the nape of his head, gently scratching and pulling it.

"Fuck little one you trying to ride my fingers," He slides one digit into me and I moan wantonly, "I prefer my dick."

Pushing me back he holds me against the back of the house and rapidly rips my panties off and slides his pants down so his cock can spring free. I push up, kissing his mouth. He tightens one arm around my waist while the other smacks my ass sharply.

"Zev!"

A grin lites his face and he lowers me until his tip grazes my entrance. I can feel my juices dripping down and mixing with his.

"I can't help it I want to tear your ass up baby but I'll settle for your pussy."

I bite my lip as I stare up at him wide eyed, I know it drives him crazy.

"I can't stand when you look at me like a innocent little flower, it makes me want to fuck you into oblivion. "

"Maybe you should."

He chuckles darkly, "You asked for it."

With one thrust he shoves himself inside me, my eyes roll back, nothing will ever feel as good as him inside me. Rapidly he pulls out and thrust back in to me three times. All I can do is make little grunts with each rise and fall of his hips. My body tingles like a tight coil just seconds from release.

"P-Pleaee Zevie! I need to..too..."

He swirls his hips, the whole time hitting my g-spot, "Tell me what you need baby, tell me you want my huge cock to fuck you senseless."

"I want you to fuck me, please." I whimper.

He moans loudly at my words and starts plowing into me. My head rocks back and forth until Zev's hand comes to cup the back of my head and hold me in place. Our hips slap together and my pussy tightens on his cock.

"Milk me baby girl, milk my cock, you want my cream right?"

I squeeze his cock, milking the cum from him. I can feel his cock swell inside me quickly, I push him away and fall to me knees sliding his cock into my mouth. I lick the head and dig into his slit ready to taste him.

"Fuck!"

His cocks erupts in my mouth filling me with his cum. I can feel it sit hot and sticky in my belly, some even trails down my chin. When his fingers release the back of my head I swallow the rest of his cream. He takes himself out of my mouth but I'm not done, wrapping my hand around the base of his cock and licking him clean with my tongue. Zev jerks in my hold cursing the entire time I lick his balls and slowly travel up his stem paying close attention to veins. When I reach his tip I lick it like an ice cream cone.

Happy with my work I rise to my feet smiling at him. Zev leans against the back of the house, panting.

He pulls me into his chest and kisses me deeply before pulling back, "When did you get so fucking wild?"

I giggle into his chest and shrug my shoulders.

"Oh back to being my innocent little fae are we?"

I nod smiling up at him.

"Innocent my ass, let's go inside before Pax wanders out here and we traumatize him."

His arms wrap around my waist holding me tight as he leads us back to our boy.

This is my eternity.

~~~~

Be sure to check out my new book Blossom! If you liked this one you'll love it 😍