Chapter Twelve

⚠️Mature Content⚠️

Thea

I feel something wet touch my cheek. Giggling, I swat it away but it comes back, nudging me and then letting out a loud whine.

My eyes flutter open, a large wolf is standing over me nudging my cheek with his wet nose. Scrambling up I hold my hands in front of my face.

The wolf was the size of small horse. His paws, wide and heavy, have thick sharp claws the wolf's hunches over as he leans down, his wet nose inhaling my scent. It's eyes are wide and grey but small traces of black seep in.

Those eyes...

"Z-Zev?"

The wolf starts yipping and jumping around me in gleeful hops.

He was an actual wolf.  This was crazy wolf-Zev suddenly licks my hands and face, tickling me as I laugh.

"OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE REALLY A WOLF, LOOK AT CUTE YOU ARE!"

I can't stop laughing and jumping up and down, he's precious with all black fur, one floppy ear and big dark eyes.

"C-can I pet you?"

His tail starts wagging, so I carefully reach out and scratched behind his ear. Soft fur slips through my finger tips as his eyes drift shut and he released a loud purr. His back leg began to thump against the dirt, kicking up earth, he was a puppy at heart. Excited, I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck so my feet are dangling off the ground. He purrs even louder now and licks my neck with his big wolf tongue,

"Oh that's gross, bad wolfy." I scowl him.

"Let's sit."

I plop down on the soft grass, Zev curls up behind me so his body wraps around mine completely, resting his head on my lap.

"I can't believe your a wolf. I love it!"

His eyes look up at me briefly before nuzzling his nose into my stomach. Leaning down I lay my head on his fur letting out a soft yawn. He's warm and soft making my eyes droop more and more until sleep takes me.

~~~~~

My head is gently being pushed again and again until grumpily, I open my eyes. Zev is staring at me expectantly.

" Oh I'm sorry are you ready to go back."

He licks my cheek and trots off putting some space between us. His body starts to shudder a horrible snapping sound fills the air and his body reshapes itself in a painful drawn out shift. It's... horrible in a way. He looks like he's in so much pain but finally he comes back to me.

"Oh my goodness! Zev you're n-naked!"

I shout, pointing at his hard member, like I'm accusing it of something.

It was big, to big, frightening actually, but I can't look away. A large vein runs up his shaft from base to mushroom tip. The head of his member looks wet and my mouth waters for some reason, even my panties grow wet. He smiles at me as he slips his pants back on, his eyes black.

"Did you get a nice eye full little one?" He teases me.

My eyes shoot to his, "S-shut up!"

I was embarrassed now, I got wet just looking at him!? He laughes again, pulling me into his arms hesitantly. He's scared I might runaway. Resting my head on his bare chest I trace the tattoo that takes up half his body.

"So y-you turn into a w-wolf."

"Yes, her experiment turned me into this. Since that day, I haven't aged."