Character List & Info

I had a lot of confusion about who was who last chapter to I made this as a reference guide I hope it helps and Ill be updating soon! Even if you remember everything please read the info parts there is information there that hasn't been in the book. IF THERE'S ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT ME TO ADD PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Thea- Red hair, pale skin, yellow eyes, small stature mated to Zev, heir to the Fae kingsom

Zev- Dark hair curlie-ish hair, gray eyes, large stature, tan and strong, mated to Thea, werewolf

Samira- Dark skin, white hair, witch mated to Ardal, beta female

Ardal- Blonde hair, green eyes, mated to Samira, beta, werewolf

Nightshade Queen- Ruler of the Night Isles, long lilac hair, silver almost white eyes, tall wiry build.

Mythic- Council representative for the Night Isles, married to Knowle, long black hair with yellow tips, cat like eyes.

Knowle- Commander of the Night Isles army, long white hair, married to Mythic.

Rhett- Strawberry blonde hair, yellow eyes, second in command of Night Isles Army, Thea's twin brother, heir to the Fae Kindgom

King Orion- Ruler of the Naiad, dark feature's

Ainne Zinna- Dead Fae queen, mother to Rhett and Thea

Alexia Zinna-  Dead Fae King, father to Rhett and Thea

Prince Helix- Deceased. A Naiad prince that was experimented on.

* There are four Kingdoms: The Fae, The Elfs, The Nightshade, The Naiad.

* The council is made up if a representative from each of the four kingdoms they work as the highest court in the land only handle issues that effect Fearrow as a whole

*The Nightshade are the closet thing to humans Fearrow has, they have heightened senses, longer lives and different features then human beings.

*The Naiad are an aquatic race their kingdom sits at the bottom of the sea they can live on land but must return to the water to replenish themselves or they will die. Living at the bottom of the sea has given them heightened eyesight and strong bones, they are very hard to kill.

*The Elven kingdom is very reclusive little is known about them or their abilities. They are ruled by a unwed King.

*The Fairies were known to have power based on nature. Some could talk to animals, others could summon storms. The Bedlam thought them to be her greatest threat so she wiped them out. They were a peaceful race that believed everything in the universe balances itself out good and bad.

*Soul magic is when you merge two beings into one form. This tampers with natural order because the Gods are the only beings that are allowed to create or destroy a soul. To help those who suffer its affects a soulmate is given these mates help the victims regain themselves and find a center as a new being.

*Most creatures on Fearrow have long lifespans 150 years or so some races live longer then others. Its rumored the Elfs can live up to 500 years but this is not confirmed.

*Werewolves are not native to Fearrow (regular wolfs are) they can be made with magic, like Zev, or bitten by a true first wolf, also Zev, no other wolf's bite will turn you into a wolf and their are different bites, the first one is the changing which makes you a wolf if you're bit this way you are wanted as a member of the pack this bite is very deep and can be deadly. The second bite is the claiming when a wolf finds its mate he or she lays claim on that person as a sign of their love and possessiveness this will not turn you into a wolf you sense may become a little heightened but nothing extreme. You will also get the feelings your chosen one does just the faint feeling of what their feeling.

*Demons do not live on Fearrow thay can only be summoned and even then they struggle to live on a plane of existence so different from their own hellish landscape. Their natural forms cannot survive on land so they typically possess bodies trying to prolong their return but these bodies run down quickly leaving behind a corpse. Nothing is known of their homeland any witch, wizard or mage who has manged to go there has never returned.

Thea & The WolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara