Comfortable

It had been four days since they had arrived and three days since they had started hunting

It had been four days since they had arrived and three days since they had started hunting. Each day Nia and Alec brought back their killings and the group from the dropship would be the ones to dry the meat. They pantry was beginning to fill the more they went out. If they were lucky they were able to make two or three trips out.

With them hunting Lincoln had taken it upon himself to oversee the girl's training. But they had yet to train in combat, just the use of their knives and sword. They would train before Nia return so that when she did they could help prepare the meat.

Fox was beginning to speak with her friends from before again which left Jade to herself. But every time she was alone Bellamy would come out of nowhere and take with her about Greek mythology. Each story fascinated Jade as she sat and listened intently.

One day, Nia and Alec had returned back early from a hunt. Alec had left with their deer while Nia went to find Jade.

She looked all over for the girl and was beginning to panic when she hear laughter. She could tell it was Jade but she couldn't place the other's. The sound of it had sent goosebumps up her arms. It was deeper which indicated male and she made her way to the source.

A door was opened a jar as the sounds came from inside. Nia stood beside it as she listened. She could hear Jade's voice but her breath hitched as she heard who she was speaking with. It was Bellamy.

Silently, Nia peered inside. Jade sat on the bed as Bellamy was standing but making gesture as if acting out a story. Now and then Jade would laugh at a moment he had. A smile on her face as she watched them interact. It warmed her heart.

Deciding to leave the girl be she left and went to her room. She took out her arrows and began clean them. It had been days since they left and they had heard of whispers in the trees. What was Lexa doing? By now there should've been word about whether they were branded traitors or not.

To lost in thought she didn't notice all the time that had passed. She had skipped dinner and the evening had begun. A knock on the door made Nia grab a knife before she made her way over.

Carefully, she opened the door and peeked out. Bellamy stood in the doorway with a sleeping Jade in his arms.

Nia tucked the blade in the back of her pants before opening the door wider. He entered the room and question where he should place her. Nia made her way to her bed and pushed the covers aside. Jade had been sleeping by her mostly and Nia didn't mind.

He placed her down and Nia proceeded to take off her boots. Bellamy had managed to carry both Jade and her sword while she had slept. So when the girl was all tucked in he held it out to Nia.

"Thank you." She said unsure of what she was thanking him for. Whether it be bring Jade back or watching over the girl when Nia wasn't there.

Bellamy nodded his head and once again they found themselves in silence. All the words that she had told him before flooded into his mind. He hadn't spoke with her since that day and in fact he missed her presence.