Good-Byes

When Nia was called back into the room, Octavia was preparing for the warriors to bring all of Skaikru for selection

When Nia was called back into the room, Octavia was preparing for the warriors to bring all of Skaikru for selection. Each clans was assigned a level making it easier for Nia to take the girls.

"You could still change your mind." Octavia spoke to her hoping to have her by her side.

"Not likely. But I'll leave after I get the girls settled." She went to turn but stopped short from leaving. "If you require assistance in getting Raven, I would like to offer my services."

"Thank you Nia that would be much appreciated." Kane said before she was lost to the crowd.

It was chaos as warriors from every clan was working to bring Skaikru out. Nia and the girls walked against the flow of the crowd as they looked for somewhere for them to bunk.

In the office, Bellamy and the others were discussing their options while and Bellamy offered to help get Raven. Since Nia's announcement, the only think on his mind was Nia's decision. He wouldn't allo her to give up like that and if he could convince her otherwise, then the trip might be the best opportunity.

He went to the side door and knocked, a moment later the door opened and Tate stood there. Bellamy stepped inside and followed Tate as he had more knowledge of where he was going. He knew Tate had a place in the bunker already and wondered if Nia had any say in the decision.

They approached a door and could hear laughter coming from inside. He opened the door and saw a sight that he wished he could state at forever.

Nia stood watching as the girls unpacked what they had while fighting over beds. Fox had already chosen a bed in the corner while the younger girls discussed who got a top bunk. But the sight made Nia happy to see them act like there was no threat for them to face.

"Look there's a bed for you and Bellamy." Lynn said out of the blue not realizing her words.

"Well we don't know where he might stay, Lynn." Nia stated but the words caused the girl to frown a little. "But who know what could happen. There's always a possibility."

Tate cleared his throat from the doorway catching their attention. At their presence Nia knew it was time for her to leave.

"Do you have to go?" Jade asked not wanting her to leave them.

"Someone had to her Raven." But the two girls held sadden expressions. "Hey, I'm going over there and I'm coming back. I promise." Now comforted without revealing the whole truth.

She pulled them into head and let out a sigh. She placed a kiss on both their heads before standing and walking out.

Fox watched the encounter closely and was quick to follow. She didn't like the feeling she was getting. Something wasn't right and Nia's words seemed vague.

"You're not coming back are you?" She called out after they had rounded the corner. The trio walking back to the surface stopped.

Nia turned back with a small smile while Bellamy tensed at the question. The looks on their face gave Fox the confirmation she needed.