Proving Alligences

Keeping his word, Kane had sent Nathan Miller to holding

Keeping his word, Kane had sent Nathan Miller to holding. The older man would attract too much attention whilst the younger one would have a lower profile.

Miller stalked alongside the cage and glanced at the two grounders. Lincoln and Alec had been exchanging hushed whispers about the girls since Alec had arrived. But now their attention turned to the newest guard watching them.

"Careful." Miller spoke to the guard closest to the door. "This one doesn't like to be chained up." He spoke more toward Lincoln. "Your girlfriend's not here to free you this time."

His comments had made both Grounders to tense and look rather menacing toward him. But not long after the guard who had been beside the door shifted off to the side. Unexpectedly, Miller pulled the small opening on the door and placed a medicine bottle on the ledge. He closed it quickly before looking up at them.

"It's from Abby. For Denae." He explained once he had seen them exchange confused looks.

Alec grabbed it quickly keeping it away from prying eyes while Lincoln questioned the boy. He felt it was the best time to see what had actually happened since Alec had been taken.

"Octavia? Nia?" He asked worried about the twos well-being.

"They got out with Clarke, Jade and Fox too." He informed calming both their nerves.

Both let out breaths of relief as they thought the worst might've happened to any of them. Now with them locked up they didn't have to worry about what would happen to them.

It had been tense and quiet inside the tent since Octavia and Clarke had left. Thoughts of their impending future crept into their minds and made them uneasy. Lexa hoped for the best outcome but with their years of knowledge it mostly likely won't be.

"I don't know if we can beat their guns. Not unless we use them ourselves." Indra pointed out hesitantly. She was after all speaking against almost a century of their ways.

Lexa was quiet not knowing how to respond back but before she could a guard announced that they had returned. They all waited anxious to hear how Skaikru had responded to the terms. Clarke entered but not alone, a moment later Nia and Jade followed behind.

The sight of her sister shocked Lexa. She hadn't expected to see her there. Since the guard informed her about the blue fabric wrapped around on of the gates, she had known that Nia and the others were safe. But what had changed on the inside that had caused Nia to make a fast escape.

Without word the two embraced quickly before parting. When they parted Jade quickly took Nia's spot and received a hug as well. Lexa did a quick onceover before turning toward Clarke. When she glanced around she noticed that Octavia wasn't present and Fox for that matter.

"Where's Octavia and Fox?" She questioned their whereabouts.

"Octavia's watching over camp." Clarke responded to one while Nia replied to the other.