Salvation

Nia rode into the gate's and dismounted

Nia rode into the gate's and dismounted. She made her way to their stronghold with no difficulty. It wasn't till she got there that she noticed the off set in the atmosphere.

People were glancing at her unsure. Before she could question the looks she was given Tate approached her.

"Nia, Skaikru arrived not long ago and have insisted Indra into speaking with her daughter." He informed quickly wondering how she might react to the information. After all, she had been the one to announce Skaikru their enemy.

The information was shocking to her. Skaikru was the enemy and Indra had wilingly taken them to her daughter after what they had found out. Sure, it might seem hypocritical for her to say that after her encounter with Bellamy earlier but that was something entirely. He deserved to know about their child.

She set her bag down and made her way to where Gaia had been since being taken from the temple. People parted out of her way as Tate and Fox followed behind.

She stormed inside, her eyes sent a look Indra before glaring at Skaikru. Monty gulped at the sight of her while Kane and Jaha glanced at each other. They had been fortune when they arrived in Polis to be met with Indra rather than Nia, seeing how the former was more willing to coperate with them.

"What are they doing here?" She questioned Indra after Gaia sent her a nod signaling the safety of the Flame.

"Nia, listen to me, we might've found a way to save us all." Kane spoke up before Indra could. He needed to explain fast if they had any chance of finding the bunker. Nia was silent as she nodded for him to continue. "There's a bunker somewhere in this city that could help save is from Praimfaya. This symbol means something."

Jaha showed her the coin in hand making Nia wonder how they had come in possession of such a symbol. Indra was the one to resume the conversation they were having before Nia had appeared.

"The crypt is in the temple. Controlled by Azgeda, as are the tunnels." She informed.

"So how do we get in?" Monty asked as this became their obstacle.

"We fight." Indra said making Nia more than willing to participate.

A new hope arose inside her. A way for people to survive death. A chance for her girls to live a life and if Azgeda stood in the way she had no problem slaying them.

"Indra. Like it or not, Azgeda is out ally. We have the royal seal. No one has to die." Kane spoke out not wanting to condone more people to death especially when they could live.

His statement made Nia grind her teeth. They were still siding with Azgeda after all they had done.

"You're assuming they'll honor the seal." Nia commented making it known that Azgeda weren't to keen on keeping their word.

"The closer we get to Praimfaya, the less alliances seem to mean. How much faith do you have in yours?" Indra supported but Kane want willing to listen. He had to believe their word if they all wanted a chance to live.