Wanheda

They arrived at the trading post not soon enough for Nia

They arrived at the trading post not soon enough for Nia. The whole ride there she could feel the piercing gazes of Pike and Monty's mom and it irked her. She understood that their group had gone through some rough times since landing but that was not Nia nor Indra's fault, it was Azgeda's.

When the car came to a halted she wasted no time jumping from the backseat. Everyone unload and readied their weapons as they began to walk forward. A loud crash came from inside making Nia hurry her movements.

Upon entering Nia saw person onto of another, a shiny glimmer suggested he had his knife out. With a quick release of her arrow she fired into the back of the attacker. When the body fell she could see the other person clearer.

Nylah looked back to see who had entered and calmed when she saw His. Despite the two living in separate territories they had met on occasion. But when she saw the others follow behind her she scrambled to her feet and stepped back.

"Are you okay? Are you all right?" Bellamy asked as Nia and Indra glanced around for any others that might be hiding.

"Bounty hunter." Indra announced when she looked over the body that Nia had killed.

Once she knew it was clear Nia threw her bow over her shoulder and made her way to Nylah. She took her chin in her hand and looked over the cut on her cheek. When she looked at the girl, she saw that her gaze wasn't on her but whether on those behind her.

"We're here to help." She reassured her but a voice sounded from behind.

"English!" Pike yelled from his spot not liking the fact that they couldn't understand their language.

"Pike, go outside. Take Monty and Hannah and search the perimeter. Make sure he was alone." Kane ordered quickly. Pike was hesitant to move but did so anyway not in a position to argue.

"We're looking for Wanheda." Indra spoke to Nylah.

The girl looked at the body before answering them. "So was he."

"Please. She's in danger." Bellamy said enlightened to hear that she might be close.

"You're Skaikru?" Nylah asked as she saw the differences among them. Bellamy confirmed as they waited for her to continue speaking. "She was here last night."

"Did she say where she was going?" Kane spoke next after she spoke.

"No. She was here when I fell asleep and gone when I woke up." Nylah informed.

"She give you any indication of where she might go?" Kane tried to get any further information.

"No. But he did. He said that his partner came back for her." Nylah explained about the situation that had occurred moments before they showed. "It was Ice Nation. I hope you find her."