Azgeda

Walking down the corridors until she found the room where they would be

Walking down the corridors until she found the room where they would be. Upon entering she was met with the sight of both her boyfriend and her brother sparring shirtless. She crossed her arms and leant against the doorway and watched as they fought.

Bellamy struck first but Lincoln blocked it before sending his own. This went back and forth before Lincoln saw an opportunity and kicked him backwards. Bellamy hit the mat before getting up and sending him knee into Lincoln's side. With Lincoln hunched over and stumbling back he ran and jumped sending a hard punch into his face.

Just when Bellamy made his way to finish Lincoln, Lincoln grabbed his arm and send him flying over his shoulder. But he short short when he went to punch Bellamy. Lincoln straightened up and looked over the group watching them spar.

"He had me, but he was too aggressive." He addressed them about what they had just witnessed.

It Bellamy a moment to gather his breath before making his way over to his belongings. "Whatever you say."

"Quitting so soon?" Lincoln asked as Bellamy went to put his shirt back on.

With that said Nia made her way inside. Gazes shifted toward her as she walked over to Bellamy.

"Mapping run. Sector 7." She informed her brother. She knew he'd hate the information but it was what they had to do.

"Harper, let's get this over with." Bellamy spoke before Lincoln could interject. The blonde threw a bag over to Lincoln. "The council wants you to have that."

Lincoln pulled a Skaikru guard jacket from the bag. He looked at his sister but she offered no look of advice as she held a blank stare. She herself didn't know what to think. This offered a higher position and would allow more trust to come if the people saw him or her wear it. But could she ever wear the jacket herself?

"I'm Trikru." Lincoln countered still trying to figure out how to feel about the jacket.

"A uniform doesn't change that. This is our home now, Lincoln. We fought for it." Bellamy spoke to Lincoln before speaking to the others in the room. "Too many of our friends died for it. On the Ark, the uniform meant something different. Down here, it means what we make it mean. Together." He finished saying before speaking in a soft tone to Lincoln. "My sister will understand that eventually."

Bellamy walked over to Nia and gave her a quick peck before he grabbed her hands and they walked out of the room. Lincoln ordered those to begin fighting before he followed the couple quickly out.

"Hey." He said stopping them in their tracks. "Sector 7? That puts you right at the Ice Nation border." He spoke more to his sister.

She knew the risks they were taking but it was Abby who had sanctioned this mission. Nia originally wasn't suppose to go but when she found out where she joined.