IM Excited

it made my heart sad to write this

DEDICATED TO MY ELLIE BC SHE IS BAE

"Louis."

There's a voice whispering in Louis's ear and fingers poking at his side. He groans into his pillow, and whoever is poking him finally stops. But then there's the weight of another person climbing and sitting on top of him. 

It's Harry, he knows it without even opening his eyes.

"W'do you need, Harold?" Louis drawls because as much as he loves Harry, it's two in the morning and he really fucking wants to go back to sleep now. How did Harry even get in the room anyway?

"I convinced Paul to give me your spare room key when we checked in," Harry answers the unspoken question, and Louis makes a mental note to slap Paul in the morning. Harry's wearing nothing but his boxers and he's literally sitting on Louis, his crotch resting against a part of Louis' bum, and if that doesn't have him hardening in his pants then he has no idea what will. He silently thanks God that he's lying on his stomach and therefore hiding his own front. 

"And..?"

"I want to talk to you," Harry complains, rolling off of Louis and pushing him by the shoulder so that the pair is facing each other. Louis quickly grabs the duvet and pulls it up to his stomach, heaving a sigh of relief when Harry's glance never leaves his face.

"Can't it wait?" Louis asks, and Harry just shakes his head seriously before wrinkling his nose and pulling the duvet up on himself as well.

"Why's it so cold in here?" he asks, and Louis almost suggests that they cuddle up together to preserve body heat but the way Harry is looking at him suggests that this might not be a good idea, so Louis stays put and shrugs his shoulders the best he can in his current position.

"I don't know, Harry. But what is so important that it needs to be discussed at two in the bloody morning?" Louis sighs, running a hand down his face before staring at Harry, who bites his lip and literally twiddles his thumbs. Dork.

"Well, you know how I've been talking to Anna? Well, today we spoke on the phone.."

Louis realizes after about five seconds that he's supposed to be shocked by this news, so he widens his eyes and tries his best to look taken aback. "Oh?"

"Yeah, and like. It was really great Lou. She's so funny, got this beautiful voice. Kind of like Eleanor's," Louis gulps and hopes that he hasn't just blown his cover. "We had a really nice chat, even though it was short. And I was thinking of making us an official couple Lou, you know, tellin' her about the band and everything. Being more public."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Louis says, because no, Harry can not be public with this. That will lead to paps all over him, paps looking for an Anna that doesn't exists, paps finding the girl that Louis had stolen photographs from instead. All of these things of course led to Louis losing Harry, the boys, possibly his career, and basically making the entire world hate him. No, he's not too fond of that idea. 

"What?" Harry looks so innocent, blinking slowly and toying with the edge of the duvet. Louis is only getting harder, and he tries to think of disgusting things while he speaks. Sewage. Niall's feet. Dead animals. Vaginas - ew, vaginas. That ought to do it.

"Don't you think you're rushing into this?" he asks, his voice squeaking up an octave higher than usual as he crosses his legs and puts pressure directly on the area he's trying to will down. "I mean. What if she tells someone?"

Harry seems hurt, furrowing his eyebrows and frowning. "She won't. She wouldn't do that to me, Lou, I know her. I feel like I can trust her, it's been a while."