IM Telling

#replacelouiswithluke more like shut the fuck up before i stab you with a fuckin nacho you inconsiderate little fucking shit heads 

someone better hold me back

i dont even care if im a few days late

i need to let my rage on this topic out

louis is lovely, everyone who supports this tag is irrelevant and stupid and i'm going to light you on fire, okay? i don't know who started this or how demi lovato is involved but i'm not a huge 5sos fan and i don't need to be one either just because i like one direction hOKAY 

damn

okay anyway, so i started two new larry stories *yay* called Until My Last Breath (co-written with cheesyniall SHOUTOUT TO TORI) and Dalliance so if you want to read those they're posted.

_________

Louis and Harry have been 'trying' for about three days now. The biggest change in their day-to-day lives are the occasional secrets kisses backstage that may or may not send Louis into a state of euphoria and the late-night movie watching with Harry's head in Louis' lap.

It's almost like a dream come true, literally.

But the guilt is eating Louis alive, and it's actually driving him insane. He wakes up from nightmares in which he's become Anna - which may seem like a good thing, but to Louis' utter and complete horror, he looks down and realizes that he has boobs - and Harry, who had recently taken to unashamedly coming into Louis' bed in the middle of the night, would roll over and hum until Louis fell asleep again.

Louis realizes that Harry is amazing in every way possible, but he dreads the day he has to come face-to-face with Harry's decision. Harry has stayed true to his promise of not talking to Anna, Louis can tell you that for sure. 

But he misses the way Harry was for Anna. He wants to see the exclusive side of Harry that he saves for his girlfriends, he does; he already has, actually. But he wants to see it as Louis, not Anna. It's stupid, really, because Harry has been dating Louis this whole time but Louis still feels like he's blindly stumbling through the darkness without a flashlight to guide him down the right path.

He's fucked.

He's especially fucked when Zayn finds out the next day.

It's not really an accident, per se, it's more of Zayn snooping on Louis' phone like a fucking stalker and then Louis conveniently walking in just as Zayn has discovered the dating app.

"Hey, Z, have you seen my mobile?" Louis had asked, furrowing his brow at Zayn's blank expression. "Zayn?"

Louis' gaze drifted down to the item clutched tightly in Zayn's hand, and, oh shit - well, at least he found his mobile. He makes a mental note to put a more original pass code on it then 1-2-3-4 next time. 

"It's been you this whole time," It's a statement rather than a question; a statement that Louis can not deny. "What the fuck, Louis?"

"Now now, let's not jump to conclusions," Louis laughs nervously. Zayn looks like he wants to burn Louis to the ground with a torch. Louis wouldn't blame him.

"I read the messages, Louis; I'm not an idiot."

"Messages? What messages?" Louis calculates how hard he would hit the ground if he ran and made a leap out the window of the moving bus right now, decides he would probably die, strongly considers doing it, but then Zayn moves closer to the window so Louis supposes that's not an option anymore.

"Don't act like you don't know, you prick," Zayn looks pissed and, well, Louis is grateful for his background in the drama industry because had it not been there he probably would be crying by now.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"God dammit, Louis-"

"Okay, okay," Louis breaks quickly, he hates it, really, "Fine. Guilty as charged.. but I can explain."

"Explain what? How you've been playing with Harry for the past few months? Please, Louis, enlighten me-"

"I did it because I love him and- and I don't know why I made the account, alright, but once I started it was impossible to stop. It was addicting, it was like dating Harry but still being everything he wanted, everything he needed," Louis interrupts Zayn again, probably not a great idea, but whatever. "You have to understand; love does crazy things, isn't that what you always tell me?"

"There's a difference between crazy and fucked up, Louis, and you crossed that line the second you even considered this. What are you going to do when Harry finds out? Who else was in on this?"

Louis ignores the first part of Zayn's question, because he really doesn't want to think about that. "Eleanor. She's the only one who knew."

"And she went along with it?" Zayn seems baffled, "You're both arseholes."

"Hey, it wasn't her idea, leave her out of this," Louis has started to inch toward the window.

"I just - I can't believe you would stoop this low, Louis, after everything you and Harry have been through," Louis really appreciates the fact that Zayn doesn't yell when he's mad. Or punch. 

"It's not like I did it to hurt him," Louis pleads, his voice breaking pathetically; "I love him, Zayn. I just.. wanted him to love me too."

"Guess what, Louis? He doesn't love you. He loves the person you have created, this fantasy; he's in love with the thought of the girl that doesn't even exist. Not you."

Louis sniffles, because it's true. He knows it's true. "Yeah, well. It's still me."

"He's going to feel very differently when he finds out."

"He's not going to find out."

"Yes he is," Zayn says simply. Louis cocks an eyebrow at him oddly.

"What do you mean?"

"He's going to find out because I'm going to tell him," Zayn says, and Louis' heart is in his throat as Zayn turns and walks quickly out of the room, calling out Harry's name with Louis' phone still in his hands.

Louis' phone with all the evidence.

Louis' phone with all the pictures.

He can't breathe or move or think but somehow his feet start moving in a sprint to catch up to Zayn.