Author's Note.

hi, this isn't an update but I'm going to update in a few hours, I just woke up(at noon, I know. I was up very late last night trying to write for other stories. And watching pointless youtube videos.) And overnight I got a lot more votes and comments out of nowhere, like, I'm not a very well known author and I'm fairly new to the whole fan-fiction thing as well as sharing my writing with other people. The amount of support I've got might not seem like a lot to some people but for me it's absolutely amazing that this has gotten over two hundred votes in less than two weeks, especially since I just started it.

I'm not sure if it's just the idea in general that's drawing people in, but whatever the case - thank you. Again, maybe it's not a lot, but to me it means the world to have so many people reading this (even if you're a ghost reader, I know you're there.) in such a short period of time. I'd had this idea for a while and I would've written it a long time ago had I known there would be a decent sized group of people willing to read it.

There have been some people who voted on these chapters who I recognized as other authors, there's been about.. five? And that's huge, because other authors are the people I'm most skeptical about - not because you're rude or anything, don't worry - just because I think they also have experience and wisdom that I don't so it makes me very nervous to have people who are more talented than I read my work. I am definitely not complaining. I have irrational fears, oh well.

So basically this is just me thanking you a bunch of times, but I don't feel right just continuing on and not sharing how incredibly grateful I am. I know not everyone will bother to read this but if you've made it to this point, hey, thank you again. Thanks for reading through all my run-on sentences and lame plot twists because it means the world to me.

also, I know a lot of people probably dislike Harry right now, but I promise you that all will soon be restored. 

I'm going to stop this here, I like to reply to all my comments and I've been slacking so I'm going to go through and reply to each and every single comment and THEN go eat something before I come back and start writing again. 

Sorry if there are any potentially embarrassing typos, I'm not editing this. Hah.