IM Terrified

hello! 

so, if you hadn't already noticed, even though i'm back from vacation i've switched from daily updates to every-other-day updates. i have two other stories now, not to mention my two hetero fan-fictions (that become more difficult to write each day I put them off). but anywho, my rank goes up slowly every day (right now its 129 in fanfic and 229 in teenfic, i believe) and i wanted to thank everyone who's voting/commenting for that becauses that is all you guys. 

there are only about 10/15 chapters left in this story, possibly less depending on how i split the remaining plot up, and i'm not sure what to do after it's over because i'm still not 100% sure on how to end it. well, i know what i want to happen eventually but after that it's a sort of.. blank? 

i don't think i will do a sequel.. but i might if enough people are willing to actually read it.

but i do have school starting back up the first week of september so my availablity will be very limited after that. i don't know. what do you guys think?

___________

 Louis quite literally tackles Zayn down in the hallway a few seconds of running later, earning himself a loud yelp on Zayn's part and a sharp pain in his torso as the pair fall to the ground. 

"Fucking hell, Louis-" Zayn spits, attempting to wrestle Louis off of him. Louis is trying desperately to pry the phone from Zayn's hand but Zayn has a fucking iron grip on the thing, not to mention that he's taller and on the bottom so he is able to push Louis off much easier than Louis can keep him down. It's all Zayn's fault. Again.

"Zayn, you have to listen to me - you can't tell Harry," Louis pleads, clamping a hand down on Zayn's wrist to keep him from struggling. Zayn glares at him and Louis tries to ignore how awkward their position is. 

"Why the hell not? You deserve it if he hates you, you little-"

"Yes, but, Zayn. Think about it. Harry's going to be crushed, right?" Louis has a brilliant excuse, he thinks, even though the whole ordeal is really twisted. Louis would be praying again if he still believed in God, but, what has God done for Louis in the past three months? Absolutely nothing. God and Louis aren't exactly on the best terms right now, and Louis doesn't think God would fancy Louis asking him out for some tea to bond over. 

"No shit," Zayn looks appalled. 

"Well, do you really want to do that to him? If you tell him, you're going to ruin his happiness."

"Don't try to guilt trip me!"

"I'm not, I'm only being realistic," Louis is guilt tripping him. He knows.

"Actually, I'm not the one ruining his happiness. You are. You are the one who made the account, you told the lies - hell, I don't even know the full story yet and I already know that this is fucked up."

Louis sighs heavily, "I can get out of this. I can end this Harry-Anna thing painlessly. I can make it so Harry will never know the truth; he won't ever get hurt. Everything will be okay. You just have to trust me."

"No, no way - absolutely not - now, get off of me," Zayn shoves at Louis, but Louis presses him back down. He's got adrenaline and nerve pumping through every square inch of his body, he thinks that might be helping him just a little. If he's not already damned to an eternity of regret.

"Zayn. If you tell Harry, he's going to hate me. He's going to be depressed, I'm going to be depressed - it will take a toll on us all. The tour will suffer, the fans will suffer. If you just let me do what I need to do.."

"I'm not going to do that, Louis, Harry deserves to know the truth," Zayn is so stubborn. Louis feels the urge to knee him in the crotch, but he doesn't think that's going to help his case very much. 

Louis' phone pings just as he opens his mouth to speak again - both pairs of eyes try to glance at the little screen. It's a notification from the infamous app - 1 new instant message from: Harvey. "Hey :) mind if we chat? I'm bored." - and Louis feels a little annoyed since Harry had promised. But. He doesn't really think he's in a position to be annoyed at Harry right now.

"Please, give it to me, Zayn. Harry deserves the truth, but he also deserves happiness. Sometimes happiness and ignorance go hand in hand," Louis is running out of things to say but Zayn's glare is softening with each sentence that slips out of his mouth.

Zayn looks conflicted for a few moments, silence washing over the pair until his hand finally goes limp and Louis grabs the device and sticks it in his back pocket. "Fine. I won't tell. Not for you, you dick, but for Harry. You better make this right, Louis, and soon; or I swear, I will tell him."

"Yeah, yeah, thanks Zayn," Louis is beaming like a child on Christmas morning now, he's so full of relief that it's not even funny. Footsteps echo lightly from around the corner, though, as Louis finishes his words; his head snaps up just as Harry enters the hallway and freezes in place.

"Erm.. Lou?" Louis quickly scrambles up from his previous location on top of Zayn, pulling the bottom of his shirt down and smiling awkwardly at Harry. 

"Hey, Haz," he says smoothly; Zayn gets up as well and Louis can hear his door slam down the hallway. He tries not to wince. Harry is looking at him with raised eyebrows, but Louis just steps forward, grabs his hand, and leads him back in the direction he had come from.

He has no idea how to get himself out of the situation.