IM Startled

I'm writing this from my mobile so no italics for Emily :(

______________

"What?" Louis blurts. The idiot you are sadly very in love with admitting to be thirsty for something is not a matter to be taken lightly, Louis thinks.

"This lemonade is sweet," Harry continues, "But I could really use a cup of milk. You know. To satisfy the craving."

"Oh," Louis breathes even though he's still very shaken, because who the fuck craves milk besides an infant? Harry is an oversized infant. Why does Louis love him so much again?

"D'ya reckon we've got any of that?" he asks, slowly pushing Louis out of the way before opening the fridge again. "Since you seem to take inventory of what's in the refrigerator."

"I don't," Louis defends.

"It's okay to be honest, Lou."

"I don't know anything about your fucking milk."

"Milk is good for your bones!"

"Yeah, well, sex is good for your-"

"Did you say sex?" Harry freezes and looks up at Louis with nothing but genuine curiosity lighting up his eyes.

"No," Louis is flaming right now.

"You said sex."

"No, I said.. Chex-"

"When's the last time you got laid, Lou? No wonder you're so bitchy," Harry puts a hand on Louis' forehead as if he was taking the smaller boy's temperature. Louis smacks Harry's hand away but lets it linger on it a little longer than necessary, he always does. Harry is clearly stupid or has clearly developed amnesia because Louis definitely told Harry he loves him and he thinks that 'I also want your dick' goes hand in hand with that statement.

"Oh, I don't know; what day is it today?"

"Thursd-"

"Six months ago." Louis realizes getting drunk while out with a horny girl was a very bad idea. We all make mistakes, right?

"Oh," Harry frowns like he's really upset that it's been half a year since Louis has had sex with someone.

"But I wank all the time, so it's not like I'm deprived or anything," he slowly trails off when Harry's expression changes.

"How often is 'all the time'?"

"Jesus, H. I dunno - what are you, my mum?"

"No.. it's just, like," Harry leans against the counter, his mission to find milk seemingly forgotten, "I want to make sure you're not becoming a prude."

"Harold, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my entire life."

"You're not even exaggerating?"

"Not even a little."

"Well, fuck me," Harry glares at the floor, and it takes Louis five seconds to realize Harry is not inviting Louis to fuck him - it was just a cry of frustration, he knows - but his breath quickens and he literally can not help but imagine Harry's legs around his waist and his nails against his back, groaning in that raspy way he does while Louis bites on the skin of his neck and chases after his release, Harry only getting louder as Louis speeds up-

"Lou? Did you hear me?"

"Wha?" Louis feels dazed; he's leaning against the wall for support.

"Liam asked if you wanted to play another round," Harry informs him, eyes traveling down to Louis' crotch with an amused tint. Louis realizes now is an excellent time to notice he has a raging boner. Fuck.

"Yeah, sure," he wheezes, but no, that's not good enough. "Tell him I'm going to kick his ass, but I need to use the restroom first."

He can hear Harry chuckling behind him all the way to the bathroom, where he locks the door and glares at the boner.

He decides to name the boner Joe, because it kind of looks like a Joseph but Joseph is too formal for male genitalia, Louis thinks, so Joe it is.