IM Nice

school next week *shudders* but there is only four chapters left in this story. cuatro capítulos. (no epilogue included um)

But the sequel won't start for another week or so after this is finished just so I have time to work on my other stories during the transition.. but I'm busy after Wednesday, I have something to do every day up until Tuesday. Which is my first day of school. Ugh. So I'll probably be updating tomorrow, Thursday night, Friday *maybe* but if I don't get to on Friday I will definitely on Monday when I get back from my trip. I'm really not ready for school. I'm really not. 

When do you guys start/when did you start?

Oh. PLEASE note that the blonde girl in the gif from the last chapter is NOT Colette. That's EVE. Colette is the girl with Harry, Eve is the girl Louis met. Two completely different people.

_____________

 "So, this is Colette; Colette, Louis," Harry smiles. Louis wants to punch him in the face. 

"Hi," Louis snaps dismissively at the thin, pretty girl practically glued to Harry's side. Her bright red lipstick smile fades at Louis' tone. He doesn't care. "She can't be here, Harry, we need to go on stage in like, three hours-"

"They made a special exception for Col," Harry cuts him off, narrowing his eyes. Louis fights the urge to vomit at the nickname Harry uses and the smug look Colette is now giving him. "She's allowed backstage. She'll come back to the hotel with me tonight, then tomorrow before we fly out she'll catch a cab back to her place. Simple."

"Nice to meet you.. Lewis?" Colette asks, sticking a small hand out for Louis to shake. He sighs and obliges, trying his best not to stare her down or squeeze her hand off. 

"Louis," he corrects releasing her hand and secretly wiping his own on the back of his trousers. Her fake smile returns and the arm that's been wrapped around Harry this entire time finally drops as she takes a step closer to Louis.

"You guys are so talented, I absolutely adore your work," she gushes, and then wryly; "But Harry is definitely my favorite."

Harry smirks as Colette leans back into him with a giggle that makes Louis want to skin himself while simultaneously kicking her to another planet. "I mean, look at that hair!"

"Yep," Louis agrees, trying to communicate with Harry telepathically to ask him to take himself and his bimbo to another area of the stage, but Harry is too busy smiling down at Colette to notice. 

"And his tattoos," Colette talks way too loud, Louis thinks. She may as well get a megaphone and announce it to the entire world. 

"I've seen them."

"And, don't tell anyone, but he's great in bed-"

"Oh, wow, look at the time," Louis smacks his forehead lightly as if he's angry with himself, "It's time to go help Zayn.. exfoliate."

Harry looks confused, but Louis forces a smile and turns around to leave before Harry can utter out a single word. He keeps walking until he gets to a dressing room, where he slams the door shut and locks it behind him, sliding down against the solid surface of it and burying his face in his hands.

"Stupid Colette, stupid Harry," Louis mumbles to no one in particular, "Stupid life. Stupid Niall, stupid hotel. Stupid Barcelona."

It's not five minutes before there's a knock on the door that causes Louis to flinch, but he stands up, wipes at his face, and opens the door without checking to see who it was first.

And immediately regrets it.

Harry smiles at him. "Hiya, Lou. Can I come in?"

"Uh," Louis blurts stupidly, but apparently Harry thinks 'uh' translates to 'sure', because he pushes past Louis lightly and plops down in the nearest chair. Louis closes the door wearily. What is up with everyone barging into his room uninvited?

"Um.. what's up, Harry?" Louis asks, because he's annoyed, but mostly surprised that Harry has even turned up in the first place. Louis is pleased to see that he's ditched his skank. Louis also realizes he probably shouldn't think of her as a skank, but he really can't help it. She gives off a skank aura, he thinks.

"Nothin', just wanted to check in on you."

"Cut the crap, Harry; what do you want?" Louis is quickly losing his patience. 

"I want you to stop being a dick to Colette," Harry states bluntly, staring at Louis with wide eyes and a monotone expression.

Louis splutters, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"I've not been a dick to her!" Louis defends, huffing and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well, could you try a little harder to be nice? She's already nervous about meeting the others and you're not making it any better!" Harry is on his feet now, looking at Louis desperately. 

"I'm sorry if I'm not living up to her standards, but frankly, I don't see why I have any reason to be nice to her," Louis says, walking away from Harry and staring at the wall. Why do they always have to end up fighting?

"Um, I don't know - isn't the fact that I'm interested in her and care for her enough?" Harry exclaims, and Louis knows for sure if he was actually facing Harry he'd have his hands thrown in the air with a red face. Louis stares harder at the wall.

"No."

"Louis!"

"Harry! You can't just show up here after days of silence and tell me to be nice to your little-" Louis stops abruptly, trying to take deep breaths before he says something he regrets. His hands are threatening to start shaking.

"My little what?" Seems as if Harry enjoys egging Louis on.

"Slut," Louis breathes, and it feels oh-so good to hear Harry gasp as if he was expecting Louis to say 'cupcake muffin boo' or some nonsense like that. Louis finally turns to face Harry, whose eyes are narrowed and nostrils are flaring. "Harry, how can you expect me to be nice to her after.. after everything?"

"I think you owe it to me to be happy for me, I'm moving on," Harry seems appalled.

"Yeah, but too quickly. It's like - it's like you never even cared at all," Louis' voice cracks and wobbles, but no, he will not allow himself to cry in front of Harry.

"I did care. But the moment I realized you probably did it just to make a fool of me, of my feelings; well, I realized that it wasn't worth crying over anymore because that was what you wanted. So when I met Colette, I didn't hesitate," Harry's talking so calmly now that it scares Louis.

"I never did it to hurt you, Haz," Harry glares at the use of the nickname, "I loved - no, love you."

"Well, you have a funny way of showing it."

Louis hangs his head in defeat as Harry mutters something about at least being polite toward Colette before he hears Harry exit. He doesn't bother to lock the door this time.

He just cries.