IM Crushed

if you love me you will vote/comment on this chapter pls

Harvey: so basically i had no idea the whole time that he felt the way he does nd now i dont know what to do!!

Anna: wow, what a mess.

So, it's been an hour, and Harry has basically broken down the entire situation via IM for Anna to read. Louis is glad for the distraction, but it's becoming increasingly harder for him to stay calm when he knows that he's in deep shit. 

Anna: but you don't love him back?

A small part of Louis hopes. A lot.

Harvey: no. I mean, I do, just not in that way. I'm not.. attracted to my own gender like he is.

A bigger part of Louis slaps the smaller part across the face. Or maybe that's just reality, Louis really doesn't know. He closes his eyes and swallows down the lump in his throat. He decides to blame Zayn for all of this. It's Zayn's fault for pressuring Louis, it's just Zayn's fault. From now on, everything is Zayn's fault. Global warming? Zayn's fault. 

Anna: not even a little bit?

Damn it, that wasn't a good thing to say. It's too late now, and Louis watches anxiously while biting his lip as the bubble signalling Harry is typing on the other end pops up, goes away, pops up, and goes away again before he finally answers.

Harvey: no.

Harvey: I like you, remember. and you're a girl last time I checked.

Louis feels like a dick, really. 

Anna: well.. i was just curious. if you don't feel the same way he'll just have to live with it. he'll get over it eventually, maybe he'll meet a nice guy and forget all about you.

Harvey: i hope so. he deserves to be happy. i feel so bad, i kind of blew up on him last night.

Anna: it's understandable. you're human.

Harvey: well yeah, but u should have seen the way he looked at me.. he looked so mad and hurt & i never wanted to be the cause of one of those looks. 

Anna: we all make mistakes.

Harvey: this wasn't a mistake, this is a nightmare.

Anna: well, what do you want me to do? agree with you?

Harvey: i'm a fuck up.

Anna: no no! no ur not! don't say that about yourself.

Harvey: I am.. i shoulda known.

Anna: well.. you cant beat yourself up over it. all you can really do is talk to each other and be honest.

Harvey: yeah well I cant exactly do that

Harvey: he won't come back

Harvey: he won't answer

Harvey: I'm really concerned.

So, okay, Harry is genuinely worried about Louis and he's probably been pacing back and forth for a while now, the nail of his right thumb taken between his teeth as he sighs, because Harry always does that. It's one of the millions of things Louis admires about him, even though it's small and stupid and really just a habit. Harry could dye his hair magenta and Louis would think it suited him perfectly.

He decides that now is the perfect time to go back.

In a moment of confidence he grabs the few items he had taken with him from the hotel; his jumper, his mobile, his wallet, and leaves Eleanor a note on her refrigerator thanking her for the bed and the support. He doesn't know what he would do if she had been in Manchester at the time, really.