Top 6 loyal types :)

1.ISTJ
When it comes to steering clear of hookups, ISTJs have a lot of reasons to do so. They see dependability and loyalty as important qualities to be successful in any area of their life. They also have a fondness for tradition, and they love to keep everything neatly organized. Finally, they have a unique ability to avoid getting sidetracked by distractions.It’s much more likely that ISTJs would stick with one partner for the long haul rather than veering off course by seeking out an unpredictable series of hookups

2.ISFJ
ISFJs also like to keep things running orderly and smoothly; getting entangled in a web of potential lovers doesn’t seem like something they’d do willingly. They value commitment and responsibility in all aspects of their life, especially in their relationships with close others. Staying faithful to one partner, or remaining celibate until they find the right one, seem like courses of action that ISFJs can handle.

3.ISFP
ISFPs have a deep sense of commitment to the people they surround themselves with, and they have a strong moral compass. Both of these qualities make hooking up seem like something they won’t enjoy doing. In addition, they prefer to have their own space, so constant close connection and intimacy with others isn’t something they’ll be seeking out.

4.INFP
INFPs behaviors, in all aspects of their lives, are driven by their own values and belief system. Though this fact alone doesn’t necessarily mean that they won’t want to have hookups, one of their values tends to be loyalty to close others, and this would keep them from hooking up with random people from dating apps.

5.ESFJ
ESFJs strive to foster strong connections with others in all parts of their lives, so quickly finding someone to hook up with wouldn’t be easy for them. Instead, they’d prefer to get to know their partner well over time and hopefully develop a meaningful relationship. And once they feel close enough to their partner, they will remain fiercely loyal to them.

6.ENFJ
For ENFJs, loyalty is important and necessary for both parties in any interpersonal relationship. Hooking up quickly with multiple partners would be difficult for them, as they feel it takes time to build up a strong, loyal relationship with someone. Instead, they’ll use their emotional intuition to develop understanding and closeness with their partner.