MBTI Compatibility 😉

1. ESFP; ESFJ, ESTP, ISFP

ESFP should keep an eye out for those who are either ESFJ, ESTP, or ISFP. Regarding the ISFP match up, Jessica Moore, a licensed Dynamic Emotional Integration (DEI) specialist tells Bustle, "Sure, they might have disagreements about how often to socialize with friends, but as long as they enjoy spending time together, the introvert/extrovert difference won't matter much. And in every other way they'll be on the same page, and will very easily 'get' each other."

2. ESTP; ESTJ, ESFP, INFJ

According to Tanaka, an ESTP type will be super compatible with ESTJ and ESFP. But they'll also match up well with one that doesn't seem as likely: INFJ. "You may believe that since none of the letters match, you should eliminate this person as a dating candidate. [And yet], this pairing is highly sensitive to one another," the Spencers say. "With the tertiary functions of a 'T' Thinker and an 'F' Feeler, effective communication is often positive and successful. The 'T' taps into [their] Feeling mode to understand where their partner is coming from. The upside to all of the types is that they are not set in stone; they are preferences. We can learn and grow in our relationships by our willingness to further develop our own inferior and less dominant traits." So, even if someone seems like your opposite, that can actually be a good thing.

3. ESTJ; ESTP, ESFJ, ISTJ

Folks who are ESTJ are most compatible with ESTP and ESFJ types, according to Tanaka. But they can also find a healthy relationship with an ISTJ type.
According to MyersBriggs.org, ESTJs are active organizers, logical, assertive, analytical, and practical. And as such, when it comes to dating, they may appreciate a partner who can keep up.
But something interesting to keep in mind, when comparing your results to someone else's, is how strong the results were. Were you very Sensing, or just a little bit? Were you incredibly Thinking, or did your results fall in more neutral territory?
"In my view, the S/N, T/F, and P/J differences aren't a big deal for compatibility if the two people are close to the middle, but they will absolutely create compatibility issues if the two people are at the far ends of the spectrum," says Moore. "I feel that all of the personality indicators play a huge role in shared interests, but the E/I difference is less of an issue because it is the most easily managed in a relationship."

4. ESFJ; ISTP, ESTJ, ESTP

ESFJ folks are best matched with ISTP types, ESTJ types and ESTP types because ESFJ people "can usually relate best to other extroverts and the same can be said for introverts," Caleb Backe, a health and wellness expert at Maple Holistics, tells Bustle. "However, an introvert who possesses the Perceiving (P) trait may benefit from having an extrovert in their life who will get them to try something new or go on an adventure that they may have been reticent to go on alone because of their introversion." And these matches can do just that.

5. ISTJ; INFJ, ISTP, ISFJ

An ISTJ type should be on the lookout for an INFJ as "both are results and action-oriented," the Spencers say. "ISTJs are systematic in their thinking process, will probably have dating checklists that have been well-planned and they will execute those plans efficiently. An INFJ pairing, who are often idealists, are compatible because they both are goal-oriented. The ISTJ will approach dating with a logistical approach and [their] desire to be part of a stable 'systematic' duo, paired with the INFJ's desire to help and empower others, is a good dating match." But Tanaka says ISTJs should also be on the look out for ISTP and ISFJ types too.

6. ISTP; ISFP, INFP, ESFP

ISTP will want someone who's on the same level as them. "Although individuals possessing the Perceiving (P) trait may act more impulsively at times than those with the Judging (J) trait, two Perceivers usually get along wonderfully," says Backe. "They share an adventurous streak, and nobody is holding them back from trying something new. Two ISFPs may not be a good match because ... it is always good to have both a Thinker and a Feeler in the game." That way, they won't reach a stalemate, or have disagreements due to misunderstandings.