iNtuiting

(Paying the most attention to impressions or the meaning and patterns of the information I get. I would rather learn by thinking a problem through than by hands-on experience. I'm interested in new things and what might be possible, so that I think more about the future than the past. I like to work with symbols or abstract theories, even if I don't know how I will use them. I remember events more as an impression of what it was like than as actual facts or details of what happened.

•I remember events by what I read "between the lines" about their meaning.
•I solve problems by leaping between different ideas and possibilities.
•I am interested in doing things that are new and different.
•I like to see the big picture, then to find out the facts.
•I trust impressions, symbols, and metaphors more than what I actually experienced
•Sometimes I think so much about new possibilities that I never look at how to make them a reality.)

                                😃

Two thieves are pulling off a breaking-and-entering job in a high-rise office building. Suddenly, they hear someone approaching. The iNtuitive thief says to the Sensor thief, "Jump out the window or we'll get caught!" The Sensor says, "You've got to be joking! We're on the 13th floor!" To which the iNtuitive replies, "This is no time to be superstitious! Jump!"

MBTIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara