Cheating... :O

These are just sterotypes. Don't ever cheat guys.😅😅😅

Common traits of people who cheat:
Narcissism
Proclivity for Lying
Sociopathy
Greed
Flirtatiousness
Insecurity & jealousy

INTP - As a perceiving type, the INTP may sometimes want to break away from their commitments and try something new, and this may very well apply to their relationships. Because they are introverted however, it is unlikely they will actively seek out or initiate a side relationship and even if they do, they will likely respect their partners enough to let them know before it gets too serious.

INTJ - The INTJ may be narcissistic enough to think they can get away with clandestine relations outside of their main relationship. They may even feel it justified if it is done out of retaliation for something the partner did or if they engage in a sexual encounter with someone that is just sex without emotional attachment or feelings.

ENTP - The ENTP is a rolling stone who is always seeking out greener pastures. Settling down for them feels restrictive and so it will take a very special person for them to lower their anchors and stay put. They get bored easily, and if they think they can strike a better deal with someone new they may cross some emotional lines with them before they decide to end their main relationship.

ENTJ - The ENTJ may be at risk of being unfaithful especially when they are in positions of power. Because ENTJs are among the top earning MBTI personality types, it is likely they may experience the temptations that often come along with power. Power is a potent aphrodisiac and many people will likely be drawn to them due to this which can present them with opportunities that they may struggle to ignore.

INFP - INFPs are likely to be true to their partner in a relationship because of a.) their preference to cling to the people they already know and love and b.) their sense of morality that is likely consistent with the "golden rule". They know how gut wrenching heartbreak can be and they would not want to hurt or betray anyone they care about. It is only after they've been emotionally hurt or betrayed that they would consider cheating on their partner.

INFJ - INFJs have high ideals and they are tentative about entering into relationships until they are pretty sure they've got something good. That said, they are generally very committed once they fall in love with someone and they are probably more resistant to outside temptations. If anything they may have difficulty leaving a relationship that is not good for them and they are more likely to be the one giving their partners a second chance after being cheated on.

ENFP - ENFPs are known for being flirtatious and so this may present many opportunities for them to cheat. If they do not receive enough attention and appreciation from their relationships, they may be inclined to having an emotional affair with another person or satisfy the lack of sexual gratification they are not getting from their partner.

ENFJ - The ENFJ is likely to be very conscientious of their partner's needs and feelings and thus will likely be faithful to them. However, because they are very engaging and affectionate with people, they may attract attention and admiration from people who want to be closer to them. They appreciate being appreciated and this can be a gateway to their heart which may lead to emotional and physical affairs.

ISTJ - Once an ISTJ decides to settle down they are typically content to love the one they're with through thick and thin. They are very loyal and low maintenance in a relationship and probably resistant to the emotional impulses or urges that might tempt others to stray. They prefer stability and security though and may on occasion be tempted to upgrade to a new partner who is more mature and financially stable if their current partner can't get their shit together.

ISFJ - An ISFJ is very dutiful and loyal in their relationships. In order for them to betray their relationship, it may require extensive neglect and unappreciation by their partner and a smooth operator who can make them feel appreciated the way they desire. They may be susceptible to committing emotional affairs with people who give them attention and make them feel special and valued.

ESFJ - The ESFJ is very loyal but they may be tempted to stray if their relationship partner is unsupportive. They can be insecure and their need for validation from others can open them up to desperate attempts of seeking approval. They are easily charmed by people they view as confident and exciting. Someone who can make them feel valued and validated has the potential of stealing their heart.

ESTJ - ESTJs are likely to be quite faithful and devoted to their relationships. They are not so inclined to flirt or seek emotional or sensual thrills. They may become susceptible to the advances of others especially when their responsibilities become stressful. A new love interest could then provide a welcome distraction and take their mind off of their troubles.

ISTP - ISTPs may have a more flexible attitude when it comes to how the game of relationships should be played. Even though they are prone to jealousy and fear of being cheated on, they may develop a dog-eat-dog perspective that may in their minds justify engaging in infidelity if they anticipate their partner might do the same if given the same opportunity.

ISFP - An ISFP can be insecure and paranoid over the faithfulness of their partners. Consequently, they may allow themselves to cultivate side relationships that could later become their backup plan should their main relationship fail. They may also engage in emotional affairs if they do not receive the type of emotional support they feel they deserve.

ESFP - ESFPs are fun and frisky and they crave attention and sensory stimulation. They are usually very friendly and open to everyone and many potentially romantic relationships form naturally from this. Sometimes the lines can get blurred for them and they may find themselves having crossed a line they did not intend to cross.

ESTP - ESTPs are impulsive and and may be more prone to getting swept up by the feeling of the moment without sufficiently considering the ramifications of their actions. They take pride in their image and appearance and it is likely that they receive attention for their attractiveness. Compliments about their appearance from the opposite sex are likely to be a major stroke to their ego that may encourage them to sabotage their relationships with risky liaisons .