When you'll get married ; )

ENTP: You’ll get married when someone captivates your mind, not just your fleeting emotions.

You’re a natural flirt and tend to charm others — but you’re also better at understanding others’ feelings than you are your own. Sometimes, you’ll even think you’re head over heels when your spark is destined to fizzle. You’ll fall in like a lot, but you’ll only fall in forever-love when you meet someone who engages your mind fully, allowing you to play, letting you explore, and making you think in ways you never thought possible.

ISTP: You’ll get married when you actually spend as much time with someone as you do alone.

You’re a renegade ISTP, and you’re plenty content on your own. You don’t need a buddy to go mountain biking with, or even to travel to a new country. However, when you find yourself choosing to spend time with another person, because you have the same ideals and like the same things — that’s when you should tie the knot. It’s a love that makes sense and has staying power, and that’s just what you need.

ISFJ: You’ll get married when someone chooses you. Period.

You’re not terribly complex when it comes to love — but not because you’re simple. You just believe in the kind of love that’s like a magical, electric friendship with someone who’s equally committed to long-term coupledom. You typically fly under the radar but always hope someone will choose you. And one day, someone is going to see how much you want to be the perfect partner. When you feel truly taken care of and loved, when someone becomes your fairy-tale ending and soft place to fall, that’s when you’ll marry.

ESTP: You’ll get married when you meet the (rare) person who always keeps you on your toes.

Of all the types, you casually date, couple up, and break up the most easily. You might even have the idea that you’re immune to truly falling for someone and will probably commit much later in life than most. When you grow up a bit, you’ll start gravitating toward long-term substance — and you’ll fall hard for the person who won’t play your usual games, who forces you to get comfortable with feeling. When you meet someone who seems to have endless interesting layers, and you’ve dated around enough to know your bond is a special adventure in and of itself, you’ll marry.

INTP: You’ll get married when you’re mentally compatible and you respect no one more.

You have high standards, but they’re relatively simple ones: You want someone who can keep up with your theorizing and weird, offbeat intellectual interests. Boom! You will probably not focus on love much early in life (teens, college), and be somewhat of a late bloomer. But ironically, when you decide it’s time to have a real relationship, you’ll fall for the first person you meet who “fits” — and you’ll marry if and when they want to take the next step, as a sign of your true commitment.

INFP: You’ll get married when someone engages your unique mind as much as they take care of your heart.

Lots of people see your low-key love for others; all your best friends know, you care a lot about people. A lot. When it comes to love, you even care about relationships you know deep down are never going to last. You crave intimate connection, but you need a mindmate as much as you need a secret softie. When you stop trying to make “almost right” partners work, stay single, and look for that inexplicable mental connection, that’s when you’ll marry. And it may take a while.

ENTJ: You’ll get married when someone shows you how to give in to your feelings. 

You’re a boss all day, the most competent person at the company, the best leader in any group… You are constantly projecting your hard, can-do-anything exterior and rarely give into your emotional core. But you want to. In addition to high ideals for your life and career, you have similar ideals for love. You want a deep, passionate connection and always hold back just a little bit when you’re with the wrong person. You may come close to commitment several times, before you finally fall in forever-love with someone who’s supportive, passionate, and allows you to let your guard down and feel.