What did you see cont'd

Okayy so based on the responses:

A girl: 2 infj
1 enfp
1 infp
1 intj

A skull: 4 intj
3 intp
2 infp
1 isfj
2 enfp
1 esfj
1infj
1 istj

Sight outside : 1 intj
2 infp (I personally think this is really cool)

Cave: 1 infp

And there was one extraordinary person who saw all three (Enfp). And another person who saw girl and skull (Infj).

1. A Girl

You are:

- Charming

- Mysterious

- Creative

A creative person with special charm!You are a charming and mysterious person with many people near you. Many people feel curiosity since you have a weird charm, and you know this so you bring out your best out of it. There are many people who envy you since you always get all the attention. You are also a real player when it comes to love so you don't show your partner everything but open up yourself bit by bit. You have a mysterious charm in you!

2. A Skull

You are:

- A soft person

- Embrace all opinions and ideas

- have great understanding skills

A soft person with tolerance! With great understanding and sympathizing skills, you embrace all opinions and ideas. You have an ability to judge everything fairly and rationally without a biased view. Also, you are very good at adapting to any situations since you are a fast learner. You are a smart person who always makes the right decision. Since you are a generous person, many people respect you and follow you. You are a charming person with amazing intellect and social skills!

3. Sight Outside

You are:

- Passionate

- Considerate

- have a great sense of humor

A passionate and active person! With great humor and consideration, you are a passionate and humorous person. There are always many people near you and be the mood maker anywhere you go. You make an action to whatever you thought of right away, and there many people who believe in you and follow you. You are a responsible and trustful person!