Your silly side😜

INFJ

INFJs can appear very serious and reserved from an outside view

INFJs can appear very serious and reserved from an outside view. When it comes to the people they are closest with, INFJs can become rather silly and playful. They have an amazing humorous side, and often have a darkness to their humor that is very surprising. Around the right people INFJs enjoy being silly and goofy, they love when someone can bring out that side of them. It isn’t something they feel comfortable sharing with everyone around them, but they love feeling like they can trust someone enough to share this part of themselves. When they do open up and show silliness, it can be truly fun to be around. They have a great sense of humor and a way of making their environment feel more positive and light.

ENFJ

ENFJs are rather social people, and although they are hardworking they do have a silly side to them. They will often enjoy making jokes and being goofy in order to entertain their friends. They love being able to keep a smile on everyone’s face, and are not afraid to show their silly side. ENFJs are fun people, who love to bring joy to other peoples lives. They are less shy about their silliness than their introverted counterparts, and enjoy being able to express themselves. ENFJs are often capable of expressing their silliness to others, since they are aware how it will be received.

INFP

INFPs have a rather unique sense of humor, one that is heavily filled with silliness. They enjoy being able to be themselves, and will often not be afraid to show their goofy side. They enjoy being around people who allow them to be themselves, and will be very capable of making those people smile. Their silly side can often be rather absurd, and sometimes too out there for others to appreciate. The people who do appreciate an INFPs wacky side, are definitely in for a treat. Getting to know an INFP enough for them to show their zany sense of humor, is definitely a wonderful experience.

ENFP

ENFPs are often extremely silly people, especially with those who are open to it. They might test the waters at first, just to see how far they can go. ENFPs enjoy being able to push the limits and will often cross lines that other people are afraid to even approach. They enjoy playing pranks on people, and simply do this in order to get a laugh out of everyone. ENFPs are naturally silly people, and enjoy living life with enthusiasm and joy. This makes them great company, especially for those who enjoy a silly sense of humor, and want to feel comfortable being silly themselves. ENFPs will often encourage their friends to open with them and are eager to see their silly sides as well.

INTP

INTPs appear rather controlled and quiet to outsiders, but not to those who know them best. They do spend much of their time inside of their own heads, but are some of the silliest people you will ever meet. They have such a rich inner world, that sometimes others miss out on their infectious senses of humor. INTPs can be extremely silly when they feel comfortable around people, and might surprise others with how goofy they can get. Their unique brand of humor and their sometimes absurd goofiness, is something that they only feel comfortable sharing with certain people. When others appreciate this type of playfulness they will certainly enjoy the company of an INTP. It can appear rather odd and offbeat to others, unless they fully appreciate this type of personality.