Heartbreak 💔

INFJ

INFJ

INFJs definitely struggle when it comes to having a broken heart, since they feel things so deeply. They care about their loved ones and have a hard time moving on once they have let someone in. INFJs can be somewhat closed off and hesitate to trust others, so when they do it can be very harmful when that person disappoints them. INFJs can hold onto their heartbreak for a long time, and might need plenty of time to themselves to work through these feelings. INFJs might not show their feelings to others, unless they have someone close who they can sincerely trust with their emotions and thoughts.

ENFJ

ENFJs definitely find a way to bounce back from heartbreak and can be rather resilient people. They do struggle when they are hurt by someone they love and trust, but they often have others they need to be strong for. ENFJs don’t want to fall apart and leave the people they love abandoned because of this. When they endure heartbreak they often need to become busy and find ways to keep moving forward. ENFJs always strive to be close to perfect, which leaves them trying to bury their feelings when they endure heartbreak. Eventually they need to cope with this though, and will find ways to allow themselves to feel it.

INFP

INFPs can have a hard time when it comes to having their heart broken. They feel everything so deeply, love, passion, and even pain- all these emotions can be heightened for the INFP. When they experience heartbreak it is something they need to allow themselves to feel for a while, and they might need to sulk as they dive into these emotions. The INFP is strangely resilient though, since they are accustomed to feeling everything on a deeper level. They will take time to process these feelings, but eventually they need to reconnect with the world and the people who inspire them.

ENFP

ENFPs can struggle when it comes to experiencing heartbreak, since they feel things so deeply. They don’t do anything halfway, so when the ENFP loves it is something they give their all to. They put their heart into everything they do and because of this they can become hurt rather easily. When the ENFP become heartbroken it is something that can cause them to become cynical for a while. They might find themselves wanting to avoid falling in love again for a while, and will have a more skeptical attitude. Eventually the ENFP will find themselves moving on and wanting to experience those positive emotions once again.

INTJ

INTJs can definitely cope with difficult experiences such as heartbreak, and will use their reasoning skills to pull through this. That doesn’t mean INTJs don’t experience heartbreak and pain the same as others, they just might not express this openly to others. When they let someone in and love them deeply, the INTJ takes this connection very seriously. Experiencing heartbreak can certainly be challenging for them, but they realize that it is necessary to cope with this and to move on from it. They are often aware that they are capable of finding someone in the future who can connect with them.