Harry Potter Hogwarts House

♡☆Thank you athousandwishes1000 for suggesting this topic. I personally don't know anything about this stuff but for those who do, hope you enjoy.♡☆

GRYFFINDOR: INFP, ISFJ, ESFJ, ENTJ

Like Slytherin, Gryffindors are known for their leadership; however, contrary to Slytherin, they achieve things through bravery instead of hard work. This bravery can sometimes border on recklessness — though, like these Myers-Briggs types, Gryffindors always put forth effort toward a noble cause.

RAVENCLAW: INTJ, INTP, ISTJ, ISTP

As intellectual, thoughtful people, Ravenclaws take their inspiration from nature, books, and themselves. These personality types all cherish learning and originality — both of ideas and people.

SLYTHERIN: ENFJ, ESTP, ESFP, ESTJ

These achievement-oriented types are an easy match for Slytherin, which is known for its leaders (both bad and good). Slytherins are resourceful, clever, and self-aware; like these Myers-Briggs categories, they know who they are and what they want, and they have the work ethic to achieve their desired results.

HUFFLEPUFF: ENTP, INFJ, ENFP, ISFP

The wizards of Hufflepuff might be the most friendly of all, and these personalities embody what it means to wear the yellow and black because of their caring, curious natures. Above all things, a Hufflepuff is altruistic and desires to leave the world better than they found it, which is why these Myers-Briggs types would be very likely to be sorted into this house.