Ch. 3

Take it from me- getting punched in the eye hurts like a bitch.

I've never been punched before, so when my scream echoed throughout the house, I wasn't even embarassed.

"What the fuck bitch?!?" I yell, clutching my eye. Who the fuck does that? Just randomly go up to someone and punch them. "You're fucking insane!" I see people around us holler and take out their phones, their flashes blinding me. I'll probably be on a bunch of snapchat story's tonight.

She flushes a deep red and goes for me again, but the guy steps in her way and grabs her wrist. They start talking in low voices- well, he is, she's spitting out curse words and profanities like prayers.

The guy looks back at me, but I turn around and walk towards the dance floor to find Case. I was sooo done with this night.

I find her on the dance floor with Mark, dancing sexually. Fuck. Who was I to stop my best friends from having fun because I can't even keep my drink in my cup? I frown and walk back towards the kitchen, happy to see that the oh so happy couple is gone.

If I'm going to get through tonight, there's going to be drinking. I look up and see some guy wink at me.

A LOT of drinking.

*****

Surprisingly, after a couple cups of alcohol and some dancing, I've loosened up and found a lot group of people. A couple girls and a lot of guys- only half of them were hot. Or maybe not. I could barely see.

I had my arm slung around a blonde girls shoulder, laughing my ass off as some guy threw the ping pong ball under his leg.

"HAHHAHA- THAT WAS SO FUNNY!" I yell and we almost topple over. Someone comes around with a tray of green jello and sets it down.
"Fuuuuck yeah!" I yell, grabbing two and downing them fast. A song comes on and my hips catch the beat of it, moving seductively and feeling hands grab my hips. I dance for a while, sort of forgetting he's there until I feel his hand come up and brush my long hair to one side, his lips on my neck.

And it feels damn good.

I sigh in content and keep moving, leaning my head to the side to give him more access. Whoever he is, he can work his lips. My blonde friend comes up to me, handing me another Jell-O shot, and I laugh and take it, throwing the cup somewhere next to me. I keep grinding on this guy, and I feel his hard-on press into my butt as he growls in my ear.

"You're so sexy..." he mutters, pressing a kiss to my ear and nibbling on it. I think I whimper in response, turning around to face him. His hands are on my hips, and I lean forward to kiss his sexy lips-

I get jostled into by someone, and as I turn around to see who it is, I take notice that everyone is running in every direction. Fuck, the cops.

I detach myself from Mr. Sexy Lips and quickly walk to the living room to find Mark and Casey, thankful that I see them quickly. I approach them and their faces turn from worried to relief. "Come on, let's get to the car. I parked where they wouldn't see." Mark says, and we nod and follow him. I'm half aware that Case has to hold my hand because I would've stumbled if she wasn't. This was hard to do when drunk.

We make it to the car and get in, me in the backseat. He turns the car on and slowly drives from behind a house and to the street, casually cruising by until we were in the clear.

I sigh and rest my head back against the seat.

Mr. Sexy Lips left me fucking horny.