11~What are the odd of freaking odds?

Dedicated to fanfic1120 tysm for everything!!!!!!! You're amazing you don't know how grateful I am for you reading this book:) see what I did there? I pulled A Fault In our Stars;)

But maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up. Runnin scared I was there I remember it all too well. Yeah you call me up again just to break me like a promise. So casually and cruel in the name of being honest. I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here cuz I remember it all all all too well.

All too well- Taylor Swift

-------

"Christian!!" I walk into Paul's Ice cream shop. He looks up and grins.

"INDIGO!" He rushes over to me and crushes me in a hug.

I laugh he's always been calling me nicknames that are colors.

"Hey Chrissy!" He scowls and pushes me away, and once again I chuckle. He hates it when I call him that.

"Where've ya been?"

"I came by before but you weren't there." I say referring to the last time I was here. He starts scooping me my ice cream without even having to ask me, because I've been here so many times. I practically live here.

Just then Paul walks out from the back section and smiles at me.

"Here you are!"

"Here I am!"

"Hey kiddo!" He hugs me tightly. Paul is about- 28? Ish...maybe.

Let's just say that...

I rarely ever get to see him because he's always working in the back. I've been back there before once, it's not something you would imagine in an ice cream shop.

I hang out with the guys and eat my delicious ice cream, then leave. All the guys that work there are awesome. Like, they put all their happiness in the ice cream. I don't know how, they just do.

Oh wow that reminds me of 'Because Of Winn Dixie' when the librarian gave them those candies that tasted sad.

Oh my gosh you're right!

Of course I'm right!

That means I'm right too.

I shove my headphones in my ears and blast my music of full, listening to 'Misery Business' by Paramore, a song I love.

All of a sudden, I feel a hand clamp on my shoulder.

Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh....

Stop freaking out!

ITS A MURDERER! OH MY GOD!!

ATTACK!!!!

I turn around and knee the murderer in the gut, making him groan in pain and clutch his stomach.

"HA! TAKE THAT PANDA BITCH!" I scream, hopping from foot to foot with my fists balled in front of my chest.

I leap on his back and bring him to the ground, mess up his hair, his soft ha-

This is not a time to be thinking about how soft his hair is!

Well gee sorry. I just-

You just nothing! Run!

I get off his back and start running, but he grabs my ankle and pulls me torwards him. I let out a bloodcurdling scream and kick and trash in his grip, until he pins himself ontop of me.

I'm about to scream bloody murder when-

"What the hell?!"

"RYDER?! OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WAS ABOUT TO GET RAPED AND MURDERED!!!! YOU ASSHOLE!" I scream. My heart was pounding wildly and my breath was ragged. I seriously thought it was a rapist, he scared me to death. I just then realized how close out faces were. He was a couple inches from my face, so if I move my head up I could kiss- I mean headbutt him in the lip.