11~ Curse my bubbling insides

Dedicated to Shadowolf99 cuz ur just so friggin awesome! Thank youuuu!!!!!

She's the girl who looks down when you stare at her for a little too long, and turns away if you catch her looking. She's the girl whose hair gets a little knotted, and whose smile isn't always real. She's the girl who cries herself to sleep sometimes and cares a little too much about what you say. But she's the same girl who always laughs at your jokes - funny or not; the one who will love you with every inch of flesh inside of her. She's the girl who will watch the stars with you at night, and ask how your day was when you come home. She's the kind of girl who you'll find asleep with a book in her hand at 3 am, or the kind who leaves your sweatshirts smelling sweeter than before.

She's the kind of girl who will give you her heart, so please handle it with care.

•••••••••••

Stabbing pains. That's what I feel.

"Ow!" I whimper, clutching my stomach and throwing my head back in pain.

Curse period cramps.

"I-is she alright?" Asks a pale Mark.

He always hates handling this type of girl thing. HA! Just waits until he helps give birth.

"You can go if you want." Casey coos at the same time I scream "well get the hell out of here you baby!"

What? Pain does things to you.

He rolls his eyes and leaves.

"I'll just call Ryder over." He teases.

"Mark don't you daaaaaree!" I hiss in pain and anger, but he's already out the door.

All of a sudden it slams open again to find an anxious Ryder.

"You got stabbed?!" He yells and runs over to me.

"God that son of a b-"

Glare. Yeah, my kind mother is here.

"Ench. That bench. No I didn't NOT get stabbed. It feels like it!" I whine. Casey gives me an apologetic look and hands over the ice cream.

I slap it away and scowl. "I'm in pain and you give me I've cream?!" I snap.

Ryder sits down beside me and ahhs, finally understanding what's happening.

The stabbing subsides for a bit and I take advantage of it.

"You're dating a baby, Case." I imply.

She scoffs. "A hot sexy baby who knows how to-"

"Ew! I don't wanna know about that!"

She makes thrusting motions with her hips and I can't help but laugh hysterically, shooting pain through my abdomen.

"Haha-oww..." I spoon some ice cream in my mouth.

"Can I have some?" Asks Ryder.

I bring the Pail closer to my chest and he pouts.

"Sharing is caring!" My mom scolds me.

I sigh and hand him the spoon and bucket.

"Thanks! I'll only take one spoonful!" He digs the spoon in the bucket and take out a whole chunk of mint Choco chip.

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Only a spoonful my as-"

Scowl.

"Asparagus. Now gimme my- GAH!" I heave over and clutch my stomach. The cramps are never this bad! It's always just mere stings and cravings for food. All the damn time.