24~ Truthful

I realized that no matter where you are or who you're with I will always truly completely love you.

Love, Rosie

A/N: oh my gosh this movie Love, Rosie looks so good I almost cried watch the trailer if u want I really want to see it!

______________

'Meet me in the gym during lunch x- R'

I got the note in my locker and I was smiling all day. It was like I couldn't stop. He actually liked me back! It's like a crazy clichè dream that all ends with happily ever after. I didn't see Ryder the whole day, but I was excited when the lunch bell rang.

I walked into the gym and hoisted my bag over my shoulder, but I dropped out of my grasp. Frowning, I bent over and gathered my stuff, but I was shoved, causing me to stumble into the closet where Ryder and Layla had sex, which made me shudder and fall on the floor. The door slammed shut and my eyes widened.

"Wha-"

"I knew you would come."

Her icy voice sliced my thoughts.

Layla.

"What are you doing here?!" I snap.

"You really think that Ryder would want to meet you? I brought you here to teach you a lesson. Making fun of me in front of the whole school! How dare you?!"

I get up off the floor and dust my pants off, only to get shoved back down.

I look around confused, because Layla didn't move, but I soon meet his eyes.

His. It's him. That's the guy.

That's the guy that tried to rape me.

"AHH-" I screamed for help but he clamped his hand over my mouth, making my sounds muffled.

"You think that accident was just an accident? Wow, for all your good grades, you aren't really the brightest are you? I told James here to do all that- a message to back off. But, you didn't. Then I spread rumors that you took off all of your cloggers for five bucks. But, no, you just had to act all innocent and cute, making Ryder fall for you." I stared at her with so much hate in my eyes, but didn't speak, because I was unable to. I just growled. Of course, I should have known. Nothing in my life could ever be right.

I'll never have my happily ever after.

I try to shove the guy off me, but he has a death grip on me.

When I finally got his hand off my mouth, I just HAD to open it.

"I'm sorry that nobody falls for a slut like you. Actually, I'm not sorry. Why would I be?"

Smack.

My cheek felt like it was aflame, burning and throbbing as I flew to the ground, clutching my face.

Again, I pulled my hand away and it was covered in blood.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" She screams and grabs my hair.

"Back off Ryder. Or I'll make you." She growls Throws me on the ground, her and James leaving.

I started crying. Silently, but suddenly choking.

Why me?!

~

"Hey, where were you at lunch?" Ryder asks once he climbs in my window. I smile at him.

"Library. I had to do something. What's up?" I changed the subject quickly.

He frowned, leaning closer. "What happened to your cheek?" He asked.

I forced a laugh and shook my head.

I got smacked in the face with a tree branch. Im really clumsy." I lied. I can lie really convincingly. It's a gift.

"Oh. Well, I wanted to ask you a question." He relies, taking the seat next to me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

My heart stopped. Actually, it didn't, because I would be dead, but it felt like it.

Ryder Knight was asking me on a date.

If you told me that I would be falling for Ryder knight, with him asking me on a date, I would have called you mental.

Well, congrats, you're mental. Because he just asked me on a date, I'm falling- falling fast- for him, and I don't know what to do.

"I would love to." I couldn't be any more truthful.

I know this is super short and I'm sorry, but yeah.

Sorry:/

BYE!