9~ New Kid

Saudade~ the feeling of longing for something or someone who you love and which is lost.

I fell in love in a 7-11 parking lot. Sat on the curb drinking slurpees we mixed with alcohol. We talked about all our dreams and how we would show em all. A woah oh oh oh.

American girl- Bonnie McKee

The weekend passed in a blur and now it's Monday, the day I'm supposed to go to the music teachers office, to talk about Typical Talent.

My hair is straight, I'm wearing my black 'what goes around comes around' shirt, which surprisingly makes my boobs look bigger and my stomach flatter. Don ask me how, I don't know. Maybe it's the black? Who cares, I'm wearing this shirt more often.

I have on ripped skinny jeans-

I GOT YOUR RIPPED SKINNY JEANS LYIN ON THE FLOOR!!!

Violet! Not now! Just- just no!

Gosh conscious, have some fun!

I have fun! See! WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH!!!

Stoooop!

SLOW DOWN! GRAB THE WALL! WIGGLE LIKE YOURE TRYNNA MAKE YOUR ASS FALL OFF! GASSSS PEDDALLLL!!

Okay, okay, Jesus, okay! I'll focus!

You're annoying.

HA! Says you!

Yeah, says me!

Well if I'm annoying, so are you!

No, I'm my own person!

No, were the same. I control you. Watch this, conscious!

VIOLET! STOP HITTING THAT POOR BOY RIGHT NOW!

Hehe I told you!

FOCUS!!!!!!

Fine, fine. Mr. Bossy!

I apologize to the boy I hit and keep walking to the office.

What a bitch my conscious is. She's so controlling.

I'm still here! I know what you're saying about me!

Fuck you conscious!!

AS I WAS SAYING!! Ripped skinny jeans, blah blah blah, white high top converse, and a bunch of bracelets on my right arm. Well, not a bunch. Just 3.

One is just a chain, one is a black braided rope thing, and the other is a gray beaded stretchy one that has a feather on it. I love mah bracelets.

I finally get to the door and push it open. There sits, at a cluttered desk, a skinny woman with red hair and freckles. Bright green eyes dart to my dull blue ones, and once again, there is another person on this earth to envy.

Damn you mom, and your blue eyed genes.

She gasps. "Violet! Hi! I've been expecting you! Sit, sit." She motions to the chair across from her desk and I take it.

"I know you need to get to class, so this is going to be quick. All you have to do is take this packet, full out the information of what song you are going to song and all that, and then sign this sheet."

I sign the sheet and take the packet, say thank you and goodbye, and walk out of the room. My back is in this odd angle, and I'm trying to unzip my bag to shove the sheets in, when I bump into someone, sending me on my butt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking god I'm so sorry!" I tell the person I ran into.

"It's okay, are you okay?" Says the voice- a male voice- to me.