5~ What's with that cocky bastard?!

BEEP.

BEEP.

BEEP.

BEEP.

"Oh my god.." I mumble and shut off my alarm.

I get up and get ready go to school, showering and changing, brushing my hair and teeth.

Usual morning routine.

I sigh and grab the Hyundai Eluntra keys. It's not that I didn't like driving, I'm just always really tired in the morning.

I hop in the car and I'm about to drive away, but not before I see Ryder and Blaize making out on his car. When did she get here? Oh, wait, I don't care.

I snicker and honk the horn long and loudly, causing them to both jump away from each other.

I'm laughing hysterically now, because Ryder is standing there with the stupidest expression in his face and a hard on.

*cue evil cackle*

My phone dings and I get a text from Casey.

Casey: please pick me up?

Me: sure I'll be there in 5

Now she can drive!

---

"So what are you gonna do?" Casey asks me.

I sigh. "I don't know I mean-" I get cut off by the car behind us honking his horn.

Casey sticks her head out the window and screams "IM HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH MY BEST FRIEND HERE! SO NOW SINCE YOU DID THAT IM GONNA WAIT UNTIL THE LIGHT TURNS RED AND THEN GREEN AGAIN JUST TO PISS YOU OFF!"

I pull her back inside the car and the light turns red.

"HA! TAKE THAT ASSHOLE!" She puts her hand out of the window and flips him off.

What would I do without my best friend?

The light turns green again and she goes, but we drop the conversation for now.

We walk up the school doors and literally everyone is looking at me.

"Um...Case?"

But she looks as confused as I do.

Soon, all the staring is getting annoying and I snap.

"WHAT THE FUDGE ARE ALL YOU LOOKING AT!!??!?" I scream and everyone turns their heads away from me.

I make my way into the school, and again, I get stares.

I get to my locker, and I see a girl from my science class, Sally- or wait...Susan...

I swear I know it....

"HI!" She chirps wayyyy too excitedly for this early in the morning.

I fake smile and unlock my locker.

"So do you know why everyone is staring at me?" I ask her. Maybe that's why she's talking to me.

"Duh! Because you're Ryder Knights neighbor! That's like, totally hot! Did you fuck yet?" She asks me casually and I look at her like she has 7 heads.

"What the fudge?! Okay NO I didn't and I never will and seriously, because he moved into the house right next to mine I'm being stared at?" I screech.

Having sex with Ryder knight is like purposely getting an STD, herpes maybe, and ruining your life.

He'll forget you, use you, make you trash. Leave you.

Never again.

"Well obviously. Everyone wants to know the deets!" She chirps.

I scoff. "Well I'm sorry I can't give you "deets" because NOTHING HAPPENED! And nothing will happen! So go on with your usual boring school lives and stay in your own life!" I screech to the whole hallway.

I don't do attention. Did I already mention that?

And then, right then, of course, the devil appears.

Walking down the hall like he owns it- who the hell does he think he his?!

I swear I'll give anything to see him trip and break his nose.

He smirks when he sees me looking and I scowl and slam my locker shut, still turned facing my locker door.

I hear footsteps behind me, and I'm about to elbow him in the gut, but he catches my arm and says in my ear "you shouldn't frown. You never know who's falling in love with your smile."

I'm going to slam his head on my locker door.

Who The Hell Does He Think He Is?!?

I rip my elbow away and turn around, with a fake smile.

"And you shouldn't have sex with the entire female population- you never know who's falling in love with your innocence. Oh wait!"

I drop the smile and glare. "You're not. Go to hell."

I stalk down the hallway to my next period with Casey at my side, laughing silently.

"ONLY FOR YOU BABY!" He shouts down the hallway like from last night and I swear all the girls in the hall swoon over his "charm." I don't understand.

I mean it's not like he's Augustus Waters or something.

I flip him off and keep walking, ignoring all the stares and scowls from love-struck girls.

I swear I wish I could show them what they are swooning over.

They don't know the real him- they know the celebrity him. His looks. The way he acts in school. That's what they want. The picture in their head of how perfect he is, but really he's an annoying asshole that needs a reality check.

What's with that cocky bastard?!

Sorry this is a really short chapter! Please vote and comment!!!