25~ Uni with a Penis horn.

Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then be a unicorn.

-a beautiful quote by ME

__________

"Baby you know how to drive in rain and you decided not to make a change stuck in the same old Lane going the wrong way home!" I sing as Casey rummages through my closet.

"Oh my gosh I knew it I was so voting for you guys, your babies will be ADORABLE AHHH!! I'm so fangirling EEEEPP!!! Oh em gee this is so amazing I'm going to make you look perfect as fudge-"

"I wanna look like fudge!" A voice speaks up from my door and my head snaps to the noise, Ava sanding there in her cute boots and dress. "Aw Ava, you already look like a princess, why would you want to be fudge?" She beams and runs into my lap, which I'm currently laying on my bed, and when she can't see my face I scowl at Casey.

"Thank you big sister!" She exclaims and runs out of my room.

I smile and look at Casey and she's back to looking through my closet.

"So how did he ask you?" She squeals.

I shrug my shoulders.

"Honestly, he stood outside my window playing 80's music while holding a poster board asking if I would be his date. No big deal."

She gasps and I try to hide my smile but she notices.

"YOU BULLETPROOF! I seriously thought he did that oh my gosh my warts beating so fast!" I laugh and she hits me with her pillows. "I'm not that special Case. So- did you finally choose a god donut outfit?"

"Yessss and your going to look absolutely positively stunning!"

"Aww thanks Caseyy!!!" I gush.

~

I stand in front of the mirror and look at myself.

I groan and walk downstairs to my mom, who's chopping vegetables in the kitchen.

"Mom, you never apologized to me." I state.

"For what?"

"Making me ugly."

She laughs and puts the food in the bowl.

"Oh hush, why are you in a dress?"

"I'm going on a date with Ryder." I blush and a grin takes over her face.

"YES! I was betting on you two! I'm going to be a grandma! You guys would make such cute babies!" She gushes.

I roll my eyes and get up.

"Date starts in like 5 minutes, so bye!" I shout over my shoulder, heading to my room.

Mark was really hilarious when he knew I was going on a date. He said he would beat him up if he ever hurt me, even though we all know he would et his ass kicked by Mr. Hottie Lammottie with a swimmers body.

I'm sitting on my bed when I hear

Tap

Tap

Tap

I frown and go to my window. There stands Ryder, I'm his gorgeous glory, throwing rocks at my window.

I gape at him and hiss. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your hair!"

"Oh shove it!"

"It's time for our date, I'm doing this the right way."