19~ Unbearable

I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hopin I could learn a bit about how to give and take.

New soul- Yael Naim

You will spend the rest of your life putting other people down because it makes you feel more important!

-never been kissed-

_________________

It's been a week since the rumors, and the same has happened. All the whispering and insults that pierces my heart every time I hear one, no Ryder- he won't even look at me. And when He does, it's a look of disgust.

I've stopped looking at him altogether too. I can't see him look at me that way, it hurts much more than anything else. I also vowed myself I will not, repeat not, cut my wrists or skip meals because of these people.

But it's becoming harder every day. I have Mark, Casey, and Ryan, but we don't usually talk in school. We don't want to make the rumors worse.

Blaize has been harassing me too, but not directly. Directly, it's Layla. And Ryder. They are always together, her throwing insults whenever she can.

She knows. She knows I like him.

She knows I know she knows.

And It sucks.

I'm walking through the hall, and people are whispering things and coughing the word slut and whore and easy.

"Don't listen to them." Whispers Casey and it takes everything in me not to run. Away from everything. My blank face doesn't falter though.

This is like a scene from Cyberbully, and now I know how it feels.

When we get to the end of the hall, I see Layla clutching Ryder's arm, smirking. And I don't even look at him. I can't.

I'm passing them, an she suddenly calls my name. Everyone goes quiet and I stop in my tracks.

I face her and she smirks more.

"Consider bleach. The world would be a better place without you in it." She exclaims so the whole hallways can hear her.

I suck a breath in, like a gasp for air, and drop my shoulders. That was like a punch to the stomach, the pain not tree at first, just shock, but then it floods in, like a tsunami, wave after wave, crushing me down, gasping for air.

"I know." I whisper softly, only for her to hear, and walk away, leaving Casey.

And I do know.

I hate myself. I always walk away. I run from everything, I'm scared. god I'm such a horrible person I hate myself.

It's times like these when I wish I had my bitchy conscious to pick me up.

Bitch please.

Thar she blows.

Let's just say, I cried myself to sleep that night, ignoring the knocks on my window.

I couldn't face him. He would probably insult me too- and that's too unbearable.

This one is really short, I apologize, but it's sorta another thing to the last chapter.

Please please pleeaaassseee vote and comment!

Love u guys! Tysm! :7