8~ Elephants With STD's

I feel so nervous tryin to be so perfect. But I know you're worth it, you're worth it.

Yeah I'm wishing my life away. With these things I'll never say.

Things I'll never say- Avril Lavigne

"OH YEAAHHHH! OH YEAH! IVE BEEN UNDER ROCKS AND BREAKIN LOCKS just tryin to kind ya I've been like a maniac insomniacccc five steps behind ya tell them other girls they can hit the exit CHECK PLEASE cuz I finally found the girl of my dreams! Much more than the Grammy award, that's how much you mean to me. BABY YOURE MY IT GIRL!!! Baby I don't wanna take a shit girl! Lo-"

Casey laughs. "That's not the lyric genius."

"Oh shut up. It's my version. Now can I sing please?"

She giggles and makes a motion with her hand to go ahead.

"LOVIN YOU CAN BE A CRIME! CRAZY HOW WE FIT GIRL, THIS IS IT GIRL GIMME twenty five to life I just wanna rock ALL NIGHT LONGGGGG!!! A-"

"That can be arranged." A deep voice behind me.

I turn around and see Ryder, leaning up against the window frame, an amused expression on his adorable face.

Wait wait WHAT? Adorable? God I'm an idiot.

Any other day I would scowl and beg my mom for my grandmas huge underwear for a makeshift curtain, flip him off or even stuck my tongue out at him.

But today I'm in such an awesome mood I don't, I roll my eyes and start singing again.

I can feel myself heat up, and I pray that I'm not blushing. Why the hell would I be blushing?!

I take a deep suck of air in my lungs and sing again.

"AND PUT YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SPOTLIGHT YOU CAN BE MY IT GIRL YOURE MY BIGGESTT HIT GIRL LEMME PLAY IT LOUD! LEMME PLAY IT LOUD LIKE!!" Then I point to Casey and she hums "MMM MMM MMM mmmmm mmmm mm mm MMM mmmm mmmmm" like the tune of It girl, Jason derulo, and I do this weird happy dance thing.

Nobody can bring me down from my high.

Not even fucktard Ryder, thankyouverymuch.

"LEMME PLAY IT LOUD LEMME PLAY IT LOUD LIKE! (Woah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh) LEMME PLAY IT LOUD!!"

I jump down from my bed and strut across the room.

"YOU CANT HELP BUT turn them heads, knocking em dead."

Casey shouts "OH!" Cuz she just knows her shit.

"DROPPING LIKE FLIES AROUND YAAAA IMMA GET YOUR BODY CLOSE NOT LETTIN GOOOO HOPING YOURE ABOUT TO!!"

Then, I don't know how, I end up doing the sprinkler.

Screw you, I'm happy. deal with it.

"Tell them other guys they can lose your number YOURE DONE! They don't get another shot cuz you're love drunk! LIKE A TV SHOW PLAYIN RE RUNS! Every chance I get, imma turn you ONNNNNNN!!!!!!"

I'm out of breath now so I flip down on my floor, panting heavily.

Casey laughs and lays down on my bed.

"Yo, case!" I breathe and she throws me a lady taffy.

I rip it open like there's no tomorrow and chew on it. I swear I'm having an mouthgasm I think as I moan in delight.

"Stop moaning, you're turning me on." Ryder coughs with a smirk. I flip him off and he carelessly climbs in my window, into my room.

"So this is how you spend your days?" He snorts. I stick my tongue out and he rolls his eyes.