13~ Why am I incredibly happier?

Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty. Because of you I am afraid.

Because of you.

Because of you- Kelly Clarkson

________________________

"And my memories of them were the only things that sustained me, and my only real happy times. "

Incredibly attractive people who are simultaneously GIANT DORKS are my ULTIMATE WEAKNESS!

"Don't put your happiness in someone else's hands.

They'll drop it.

They'll drop it every time. "

"I hope you find what you're looking for."

"I'm sick and tired of waiting for you to love me."

"My nightmares are usually about loving you." -Peeta Mellark.

"The rain is nice and so are you but soon it will disappear as will you do too."

"Cinderella did not google Prince Charming."

"I hate the way you talk to me

And the way you cut your hair

I hate the way you drive my car

I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb combat boots

and the way you read my mind

I hate it so much it makes me sick

it even makes me rhyme

I hate that you're always right

I hate it when you lie

I hate it when you make me laugh

even worse when you make me cry

I hate it when you're not around

and the fact that you didn't call

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you

Not even close

not even a little bit

not even at all. "

---

"This means war!" Ryder growls from his window, his hazel eyes gleaming mischievously.

"And may the odds be Ever in your favor!" I sing, excited that I could quote that.

I do a victory dance in front of him and he scowls, shutting his window.

Mark, Casey and me- or is it I...you know what? I don't care.

Anyways, we are getting ready to go outside and jump in the pool.

I'm im my black strapless bikini, with a cover up because I hate showing my body.

It's weird, even If Mark has been my friend for like ever.

We hang in the pool for a little while, getting pruny and shit. Laughing, Mark splashes me back and I do the same, only to Casey. My hair is sticking to my face, and it gets uncomfortable, so we get out and eat sandwiches. Cliché, I know, but I was starving and that was quick. Every time I go swimming, right when I get out I end up starving. I guess swimming burns like a shitload of calories, so I'm always shaky and weak when I get out.

Case and Mark left about an hour ago, and I'm currently curled up in a ball watching on Netflix munching on Chewy sweet tarts. God, they were so good, it's like heaven in a ball. A chewy, sweet, amazing ba-