26~ Car Accidents

From what I see you're just one more hand me down cuz no ones tryin to give you what you need so lay all your troubles down. I am with you now.

Hand me down~ Matchbox twenty

I still fall for you every day.

______

2 weeks later

So, what's your biggest fear?"

Ryder traces shapes on the palm of my hand, making me shiver slightly. We are playing the question game.

"Car accidents. Like, terrible ones. Ones that scar you for life. Dying, waking up like a year later, maybe getting paralyzed, can't see, hear. You know, like big stuff. I hate car accidents." I reply. He nods thoughtfully, still tracing patterns on my hand.

"Yours?"

He hums and kisses my forehead, making me cheeks turn bright red.

"Loosing you."

I smile. "You did not."

He laughs and shrugs. "You just quoted Peeta!" I squeal and laugh at the same time.

"You have it playing so many times, I just had to."

I grin. May the odds be in your favor motherfucker.

"What-uh, what happened after your dad left."

I actually wasn't shocked by this question. I knew it was coming, I just didn't want to get there.

"Torture. Especially with my mom. I was so young, I didn't know what to do. I can't stand when people leave me."

"I'll never leave you."

"Please don't. Promise?"

"I promise baby."

~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just- oh my gosh oh my god oh my Jesus YESSS I was so betting on you two! AWWWWWW lalallalalallala YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!"

That was Casey when she found out the news we were dating. I'm incapable of hearing from my right ear.

Mark did the usual 'don't hurt her blahblahblah' but all in all, the speech went good.

Now my family was coming over for the wedding. I haven't seem them on forever, and this is how the introductions go:

Cousin-AHH oh my gosh Vi I missed you so much it's been so long you are so gorgeous oh em gee!

Grandpa-hi

Grandma- oh honey look at you! Gettin all curvy, you're fillin out! Maybe a lil but too much, Kay? Lay off the Pasta.

Aunt- how's school? Are you joining any clubs? Meet any new friends?

Yep. My life. But I was ecstatic when I got to see my cousin Allie because we were really close.

When we were like 12 our other cousins would go out back and tan and we would be like "what's the point of tanning?" So we would go inside In the office and be lil rebels and bring that pistachio marshmallow stuff and cookies up because we aren't allowed to eat there and we would play Spit, the card game, over and over and over again. It's like tradition. Me and Allie are best friends. I love her to death.

After the whole day of laughing and getting together, I walk over to my boyfriends house. That sounds so weird. I remember when Mark and I would stay in our clubhouse saying we would marry each other. And how I would always make fun of myself, saying that how could I get a boyfriend. But now I have Ryder, and it's amazing.

I walk In the door and stop dead in my tracks when I hear shouting. Walking into the living room, I peek out the corner and see him and his parents. His mom has tears running down her face and his dad's jaw is clearly clenched.

They snap their heads torwards me and I wave awkwardly. His father laughs bitterly. "Tell her, son."

My stomach churns. "T-tell me what?"

Nicole sobs and Ryder turns to me.

"My Aunt gave me a great chance- or deal, I- well- uhm.."

"What?"

"...I'm going to a school in France."

don't hate me:/

I'll update soooon! I promise.

:*