12~ Operation Steal Dickheads Toxers

That girl don't deserve a damn thing from me. My bags are packed. I'm heading out. There's nothing you can do to stop me now.

This is me.

This is me- Shawn Fisher

______________________

In memory of: when I cared.

______________________

Run, travel, swim, skip. Yeah I know it's lame, but whatever. Skip anyway.

-its kind of a funny story-

_______________________

"Go fish." I pick up a card from the pile and sigh, seeing that it's not anything I can use.

"Are you cheating, Casey?"

The blonde scoffs. "No, I'm just lucky."

"Yeah whatever." I mumble, asking her for a three. When she hands me a card, I shoot up and start doing a happy dance. "Take THAT!!!"

She suddenly gasps. "Let's play truth or dare!"

I raise an eyebrow. "You mean the game where we dare each other to do stupid shit because we never pick truth, because we are best friends and already know everything about each other?"

"Yeah, that game."

I sit back on my beanbag chair and tell her to go first.

"I dare you to...Oh! Hahaha oh okay I dare you, every time you say something, you have to start the sentence with 'All Hail Nefertiti'." She smirks.

"What?!" She gives me a look, and I backtrack. "Uh..I-I mean...all hail Nefertiti what?!"

She giggles and tells me it's my turn to go. "All hail Nefertiti I dare you to scream at the top of your lungs outside. Like, on my lawn."

We walk outside, and she starts running down the street screaming/"singing", mostly screaming, "MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!!!!! OH OH OH OH OH!! BABY YOU AND ME!! STUMBLIN IN THE STREETS. SINGIN, SINGIN, SINGIN, SINGIN!!!!!!! MIDNIGHT MEMORIES OOH OH OH OH OH LIVIN WHILE WERE YOUNG, NEVER TAKE NO JUST DO ITTTT DO ITTTT DO ITTTT DOO ITTTT!!!"

A pissed off lady in a robe and curlers in her hair comes out of the house across the street from ours. "WHAT DO YOU HOOLIGANS THINK YOURE DOING! IM TRYING TO GET MY BEAUTY REST HERE, BUT YOU TEENAGERS INTERRUPTED, DOING WHO KNOWS WHAT!! YOU AND YOUR CEAZY MINDS!!!!!" she yells, waving her hands around for emphasis. By now Casey is standing beside me, panting heavily from running in circles.

I immediately apologize to the cranky lady. "All hail Nefertiti I'm sorry we wer-"

She gasps in horror and points at me. "ARE...ARE YOU CALLING ME OLD?!?!?" She screeches. My eyes widen. "All hail Nefertiti NO of course not see-"

"YOU ARE CALLING ME OLD!!! DO I LOOK LIKE A NEFERTITI TO YOU?!?! GET YOUR ASSES INSIDE THE HOUSE BEFORE I COMPLAIN!!"

All the neighbors are standing on their porches, watching the show with slack jaws.

"All hail Nefertiti it's not what-" I start but she cuts me off.

"YOU DESPICABLE KIDS NEED TO LEARN A LESSON!!!" Her voice is like sirens piercing my eardrums, making them ring and cry in pain.

Casey is laughing hysterically, practically on the ground from stomach pains.

This was her fault in the first place...