27~ Please.

I've had people leave me so many times. And I trusted you to always be there for me. But-you're just like them.

The world seems to stop. No sound comes to my ear as I freeze, unable to do anything.

"What?" I whisper and he sighs, running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry Violet, I-"

"You promised! You promised you would never leave me!" I screamed, forgetting about Jared and Nicole.

"Viol-"

"You're actually leaving? It's actually happening. Wow. You know, for once I actually thought that someone could stay with me, that wouldn't fucking leave me behind, but I guess nobody in this world is capable of being trustworthy."

"Ple-"

"This school is more important than me?"

Something flashed through his eyes, but it's gone in seconds. "Of course not." He wipes a stray tear that fell down my cheek that I didn't realize fell.

"Then why are you leaving?" I whisper.

Please don't go, I can't stand to see someone leave me again. I can't, don't leave.

He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "I'll come back, I'm going to come back a better person."

"I hate you Ryder Knight, don't you dare leave me here." I sob. He's actually leaving. He's actually going, and I'm not enough to stop him.

"W-wh-when are y-you leaving?"

He sighs. "Tonight."

I jump back. "What?!"

"Violet I-"

"You kept this from me! You fucking bastard I hate you! Please don't leave me please Ryder I need you I can't let you leave me like- like my dad. I couldn't do anything to stop him, and now I'm trying. God, please, in trying. Wha-what did I d-do wrong? I thought I did everything right, I thought I was a great g-girlfriend. I'm sorry, just don't leave me please. I tried, and I failed. Why am I not enough? I'll never be enough."

I was mostly talking to myself more than to him, but I didn't care. I needed him.

"Shh baby, you're enough, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Then- then what made you leave?" I ask. His hazel eyes don't seem as bright as before.

"I'm sorry." He whispers. Our lips collide and our tongues move in sync, as I put all my emotions into the kiss. I sob again into the kiss, and it seems like such hard work to kiss him back.

I gasp and pull back, wiping my eyes.

"Do you want to go?" I ask him.

"Yes." It stung a little, but I already knew I was never going to be enough no matter what he says.

"Just one last kiss. Then you can leave."

Our lips meet again and it was probably the best kiss I've ever had. I didn't want to pull back. I never did, but reality crashed down once again.

I pushed him away. "Okay, done."

"Violet, what-"

"Go." My voice cracks and I turn around so my back is facing him. My breaths are short so I take long deep breaths to keep them even. "Go to France. But promise me you'll come back. Don't break this promise. Don't break this one." I almost let my voice crack but I held it in.

"V-"

"Go." This time it was a plead, my sob clear. "Go to something better than what you have. Please."

After a few moments, I hear shuffling and footsteps, and he's out the door.

I break down crying when he can't see me.

SORRY! Don't murder me! I just wanted some drama in it!

Any suggestions on maybe what should happen next??