7~ Im sorry, what?!

Tell me that we belong together. Dress it up with the trappings of love I'll be captivated I'll hang from your lips instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above. And I'll be your crying shoulder. I'll be loves suicide. And I'll be better when I'm older. I'll be, the greatest fan of your life.

I'll be- Edwin McCain

I'm getting ready for probably the biggest change in my life. In about 20 minutes I'm going to meet Josh, my moms boyfriend. That's still weird, I can't seem to quite grasp that concept.

I'm wearing a white laced dress, not like really elegant but not too casual, and my white converse.

Screw him, he needs to know the real me.

My right arm has bangles on my wrist and my left has four bracelets, 2 of them have anchors on them and one is just a chain, while the other is black braided rope. These are personally my favorite bracelets. My hair is curled- I rarely curl it. I always flat iron it, but today- I don't know, today I wanted to curl it. So now soft brown and red(Kool aid dip dye) waves cascade down my back, and I put on light makeup.

Please be a good guy, my mom needs a good guy, he has to be a good guy, I mean duh she wouldn't choose a bad one, just please be good I chant over and over in my head.

The doorbell rings, and I take a deep breath and go down the stairs.

I'm greeted by my happily looking mom, a nice looking guy, and a 5 year old little girl- WAIT WHAT?!?

"Uh-uhm h-hi?" I stutter.

God dammit. What the ACTUAL FUDGE NUGGETS IS A LITTLE GIRL DOING HERE!?!?!

"Hello, you must be Violet, I've heard so much about you. As you probably know, I'm josh and this is my daughter Ava Madison."

He's his daughter. Wow-uhm okay? She never flipping told me he had a daughter!!

I bend down and I'm about to greet the cute little blonde, but she's already latched herself onto me, hugging me.

I hug her back and grin, because she's so cute.

"Hi I'm Ava! I think you're Violet, you look like a Violet. Do I look like an Ava?" She asks me. Her blue eyes pierce into my blue ones as she talks, and I just can't get over how pretty she is.

She comes up to my waist, she has blue eyes and long blind hair that's as soft as hell, something my hair will never accomplish.

"Yes you do look like an Ava!" I say and she grins, holding her dad's hand again.

I sigh and look at my mom.

As much as I hate him, as much as I want to forget him and hate him, I miss him.

I guess it's more of the memories I miss, the times we spent together when we were having amazing times.

I don't miss him, that bastard, I miss the feeling I had when he was with me.

I miss the love.

"So- ha Josh...do you want to uh tell?" My mom asks nervously.

"T-tell me what?" I ask nervously. Please don't be pregnant, please don't be pregnant!

He chuckles and kisses my mom on the cheek, and she smiles, a smile that I haven't seen in a long time. He seems like a nice guy, a gentleman, I think he'll be good for her.

"Well, Violet and Ava, me and your mom, were getting married."

And that's when I faint.

~