14~ You can be my Babycakes

If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

Cuz I'm not fine at all.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the make up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them. Like any single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you. and the memories that never got erased. Cuz I'm not fine at all.

Amnesia- 5 seconds of summer

______________________

"Oh Vi you look gorgeous!" Squeals my mom as she spins me around in the bridesmaid dress.

Yes, I'm the bridesmaid- no. No I'm not.

I'm the maid of freaking honor.

I don't know if I should be ecstatic or what...

"Mom." Whining, I stomp my heel clad foot."I look terrible."

It was true, I had on a white Lacey dress that would look amazing on other people, just not on me.

Since the wedding will be outside, from what they said, the dress is I'm the middle of my thigh. It looks like something I would wear to a party.

The bottom of the dress is a flowy soft fabric, and the top part clutches my chest, exaggerating the curves I didn't even know I had. The dress is a sweetheart, so It dips a little in the front, then curves outside my breasts. The top part is covered in diamond sequins, making the dress look beautiful.

It had white strapy heels to go with it and, all in all, I looked beautiful.

That's why I didn't want it.

"Can't I jut go in jeans or something?" I plead. I hated this, I hated everything.

I also hated the fact that my mom is going to make me step out of this dressing room, to show everyone the dress.

Including the Knights.

You see, my mom invited them to the wedding, obviously, but she also asked his mom to help her with this, so now it's me, my mom, Josh, Ava, Nicole, Jared, Casey, Mark, and... Ryder.

God, no.

She gasps and places a hand on her heart. "No." She walks out of the dressing room, where everyone is waiting for me.

"Come on, we haven't got all day!" She shouts.

"No!" I whine.

"Violet summers, if you don't get your sorry butt in here right now I will personally come in there and drag you out here by the hair!"

And, there's Casey...

I make this groaning/ dying seal noise and huff. "Fine!"

I walk out and into the open, showing everyone the white dress that showed off my "amazing long legs".

It's sarcasm people.

Casey gasped and my mom and Nicole squealed, Ava came up and hugged my legs, since she wasn't tall enough to reach my waist.

Case gushed on and on about how beautiful I look, and how "I'm like the luckiest person on this earth with those legs."

Ava was laughing to the point of hysterics, I don't know, don't ask me.

Mark comes over to me. "Babycakes you look absolutely stunning!" He take my hands and holds them out, surveying the outfit.

Case clears her throat, and he smiles sheepishly.