23~ Im Fine with That.

I don't wait around to be disappointed again. So excuse me if I don't fall for that or you ever again.

She's the girl who looks down when you stare at her for a little to long, and turns away if you catch her looking. She's the girl who's hair gets a little knotted, and whose smile isn't always real. She's the girl who cries herself to sleep sometimes and cares a little bit too much about what you say. But she's the same girl who laughs at all your jokes-- funny or not; the one who will love you with every inch of flesh inside her. She's the girl who will still watch the stars with you at night, and ask how your day was when you come home. She's the kind of girl who you'll find asleep with a book in her hand at 3 AM, or the kind who leaves your sweatshirts smelling sweeter than before.

She's the kind of girl who will give you her heart; so please handle it with care.

Hearts are wild creatures; that's why our ribs are cages.

If a kiss was a raindrop, is send you a shower.

If a it was a second, is send you an hour.

If a smile was water, if send you the sea.

If you needed love, I'd send you

me<3

Atelophobia- the fear of imperfection. The dear of never being good enough.

And if you don't like me

As I do you;

I understand.

Because who would

Really choose

A daisy

I'm a field of roses?

I'm the girl who prefers one rose instead of a dozen. I'm the girl who would rather stay in on a Friday night than go to a wild party with strangers. I'm the girl who wouldn't make you wait on her hand and foot, but would do anything to make you happy. I'm the girl who would enjoy having a movie night rather than going to some fancy restaurant. I'm the girl who would rather stay up all night sharing secrets than going out and getting drunk. I'm the girl who won't make you hold her bags, but would rather hold your hand instead. I'm the girl who will love you more than anyone can possibly dream of. I'm the girl who would give you the world to see you smile.

Here's to the kids who try their hardest to be good enough for everyone; who spend hours reading random quotes to find the right one; who listen to the same song dozens of times because the lyrics mean a lot; who deserve so much more than they get and are willing to fight for it and whose wish upon a shooting star was wasted on someone that will never care.

"Because your eyes are always honest. They will always tell the truth, even if your mouth is telling a lie."

One day someone will hug you so tight that all your broken pieces will stick back together.

Hey you. Yes you. Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing that you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they liked someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. Love them. Without those things you wouldn't be you. And why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile. It'll draw people in. If anyone hates on you because you're happy with yourself then stick your middle finger In the air an say screw it, my happiness will not depend on others anymore. I'm happy because I love who I am. I love my flaws. I love my imperfections. They make me 'me', and me is pretty amazing.

I'm learning to love my imperfections, but I'm praying you will too.

I may not be perfect or popular or rich. But I'm me, if you want me to change, guess what I won't, it's you who needs to. I don't need your approval of who I am, and if you can't handle me then leave. And go buy a Barbie.

______________

Chapter 23-

It felt good. To do that. To stand up for myself.

Sure, the whole school knows my little secret, but I'm sure nothing can be worse than what I went through. It's tough, being bullied.

Every time I saw someone being bullied in a tv show or something, I would be like "oh they are over reacting, it wouldn't really bother me if people said that about me." But I was wrong. I was so completely wrong bit hurts, so much. And it hurts more knowing the person I could trust hates me.

I'm just wondering what he feels now.

Because, right now, that speech wasn't for him, or for the school, or for Layla. Or Blaize.

It was for me.

School finished, and the whole end of the day I got smiles and apologies and nobody called me a slut.

Casey was freaking out about how I was a freaking rockstaR and I could be on The X factor or something.

I rolled my eyes at that.

She was so proud of me for standing up for myself. She was literally in tears. Mark picked me up and hugged me until I couldn't breathe.

I have the most amazing friends ever.

But now all I have to do is sort this thing with Ryder.

As I walk through the hall, I see him leaning against his locker.

I go up to him and he noticed me, his eyes widen and something flashes through them. I can't figure it out though.

"Violet! Wow, I-"

"You're a coward. And an asshole. The one time I really truly needed you, you left me. I was always afraid to let people in, they would leave me. But, no, I trusted you, and you did the exact same thing that I knew you would do."

"Vi-"

"Look, I didn't want to come here and tell at you. I just came to tell you something. I like you. Like, really like you. And I get if you don't feel the same way about me. I mean, I keno you don't. Who would like me when there's so many other gorgeous girls you could choose? But, as awkward as this is right now, I wanted you to know that. I don't know what's going to happen after this and I sure as hell hope you don't leave me again, but I think you deserved to know-"

I was cut off when his lips met mine.

His breath was minty and his lips were so soft, slightly chapped, but soft nonetheless. I was frozen from shock, but soon got a hold of myself. Our lips moved together and I felt his fingers brush against my spine, almost making me shudder. I tried my best not to. How would that look?

His hands moved to my neck and mine looped around his neck too, playing with the tufts of my hair.

When we pulled back, he smiled at me.

"I like you too."

The air got caught in my throat as he places his lips back on mine, before pulling them off.

"So, I have a question for you." He tells me, and my heart beats faster.

"Y-yeah?"

"When will I get my boxers back?"

So I do the only thing possible to escape this awkward situation.

"MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!" I yell as I run back down the hall, evilly cackling the whole time.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THEY KISSED!!!!!!! EEEEEPPPP!!!!!!

If you have any suggestions for what happens next, message me cuz- idk. Haha, but TYSM!!!!!

:*

Vote #Vyder