Ch. 4

Hangovers are shit.

Also waking up and realizing you practically fucked a stranger on the dance floor.

Fucking Jell-O shots.

I roll over in bed and groan. There's light streaming through a window and it's not helping my headache.
"CASE SHUT THE BLINDS!" I moan loudly, and I squint and see her crawling to the window and pulling the string. Darkness surrounds us and I sigh in content. I quickly fall asleep again.

***

All of us actually wake up around 1 in the afternoon, which was pretty normal for me.

For them, it was a typical  'wake up with a hangover, pop some Advil and eat some breakfast.' type morning.
For me? I ran to the bathroom the first fucking throb of my eye.

"AUGH!" I yell looking into the mirror, even though my head was pounding. "THAT FUCKING SKANK!"

Mark and Case gather in the bathroom, and after all of the LAUGHING AT MY FACE, they finally started asking questions.

"I don't know! I bumped into this guy and Happy Hands came over swingin at my face! And now I have a fucking black eye!" They double over laughing again, and I stomp out of the bathroom to the kitchen.

You know what will help this? Food.

And ice. probably ice.

but mostly food.

*******

there were microwaveable mini pancakes sitting in a box on the counter. those were gone in one sitting.
Mark groaned. "What the fuck did I do last night?"
I sigh. He doesn't remember what happened. but I do. I remember being pressed up against the guy, feeling his hands everywhere. That's never happened before. Dancing sexually with a guy.

I liked it.

Didn't like the part where I had to run, leaving Mr. Make Me Wet on the dance floor like some fucked up version of Cinderella.

Let's just say my experience sucked.

But it'll make for great stories later on in life.

We spent most of the day chillin at Case's house, watching reruns of Supernatural with all the blinds closed. Junk food was piled all around us. It should've made me feel great, with all that food, but I found myself getting sick.

"augh..." I moan and dash to the bathroom where all the contents come up in the toilet. My throat burns like acid and I feel tears streaming down my face.

"Remind me...," I call to my friends from my spot on the cold floor. "to NEVER take Jell-O shots again!" I moan and lay my head down.

I'll probably never go to a party again.

HAHA. Just kidding. I definitely will. Later. When my head isn't pounding and my eye isn't black.

****

It was sort of entertaining when people saw my eye. They would look all shocked but never say anything.