Chapter 1

Their house above...
Rainy Sky

The annoying alarm clock was going off which caused me to wake up from my beautiful slumber which gets me out of bed. As I got off my bed, I walked slowly to my bathroom and did all my necessary needs. In other words, make myself not look like I just got out of a garbage can.

Today was the first day of twelfth grade and it's sort of bittersweet. It's my last first day of high school. I got changed into a tank top with a pair of denim shorts and some sandals.

     As I walked out of my room I went to go wake up Jacob my twin

As I walked out of my room I went to go wake up Jacob my twin. Now he's a heavy sleeper so this may be difficult. When I walk in his room it's dark and messy, as usual. "Jaky! Wake up." I yelled to him while poking his face. He groaned and told me to get out. "You want me to get Dad?" I questioned.

That's when he quickly shot up out of bed. Everyone knows not to mess with our dad. It's a very big rule and definitely good blackmail when I need to get my way around here. Although many times our dad sides with my brothers, I'm still his little girl and I almost never get in trouble. The only time I get in trouble is if my brothers see me talking with a boy.

Once he was up I went downstairs to see what my dad was making. We always had a tradition on the first day of school and that was for him to make a big breakfast for all of us.

"Good morning Dad." I greeted him. "Hey Rain." He replied. "Are you wearing that to school today?" He questions. "Yes why?" I asked. "That's too showy. Go change sweetheart." He said. "But Dad." I argued.

Jacob then walked in and took one look at me. "Rainy go change." He told me. "Oh, come on. Both of you. Why can't I just wear what I want to school?" I asked. "Because we said so."my father said.

I stomped back up the stairs like a 10 year old would do and went to my room to change. Why can't I just wear what I want? Why do they have to be so overprotective? I miss mom. I wish Matthew could wake up and hug me. He always knows how to cheer me up. But it's too early and I have to leave for school soon.

I decided to just wear a white shirt and some black jeans

I decided to just wear a white shirt and some black jeans. I then went back to the kitchen and ate some pancakes and eggs. Yum.

After we eat Jacob and I got into his car and headed off to school. I was excited and nervous. I at least knew that I would have my friends there. I have 2 best friends and they are both amazing. What's funny is that they are twins.

     We got to school and parted ways so I could go to my locker and see my friends

We got to school and parted ways so I could go to my locker and see my friends. Their names are Brooklyn and Rylan.

"Hey babes." I greeted. "Hey girl."they both replied in unison. Creepy right? We all got our stuff that we needed and headed to first hour. We all have the same first hour together which is great. Unfortunately I have Jacob in here too. I swear he's in every class of mine just to make sure I don't talk to a boy. Which I find ironic when he gets to go around and talk to every girl he finds attractive.

Hoped you enjoyed.