Chapter 8

Rainy

Later on that night we decided since dad had to work late we would have a movie night. We are now on our way to the store to pick out some snacks. "Could you move over!" I yelled at Ryan. "What about you? You're covering the whole seat!" He yelled back. He was clearly taking up all the space in the back seat. "Would you two shut up." Matthew complained while still driving.

Once we got to the store we picked out a bunch of snacks and desserts. From popcorn to candy and most importantly, ice cream! Yum!

Matthew paid and we started to go home. When we got home I started to set up the living room while Matt ordered our pizzas. I put all the popcorn in a large bowl and set out all the candy on the coffee table.

Now all be had to discuss was what movie we would watch. That was going to be really tricky. I personally could have a Twilight marathon but my brothers will never do that. I'll save that time for when Brooklyn and Rylan come over.

Jacob then came into the living room and sat down. "What movie should we watch?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Wow you're helpful." I talked back. "Glad to be of service." He smirked.

          Matthew suddenly came in. "What movie are we watching?" He asked. "I don't know. What do you want to watch?" I replied.

Short chapter but that's okay. 👍🏼