Chapter 20

Rainy

After Shawn and I's date the week flew by quick. It was finally Friday and my family, Shawn, Brooklyn, Rylan, and I had plans to hang out tomorrow and I was really excited. We were going to go out on the boat and relax.

I will say though that I'm kind of nervous for us all to be together. Shawn hasn't hung out with Ryan since we started dating and I can't help but feel guilty. Hopefully this boat trip will get them back together.

For school I decided to wear some flared out denim jeans and a big white oversized sweater with my white converse. I went downstairs and made my coffee. What else was new?

Suddenly, I heard a big truck outside and my curiosity came over me

Suddenly, I heard a big truck outside and my curiosity came over me. I looked out the window and saw a big moving truck at the house next to us. Hmm... Did the neighbors move out? How odd.

I then saw a girl, maybe around Matts age, get out of the truck. Along with her was a younger sibling possibly and what looks like their mom. I then fell out of my trance and was turned back into reality by a hand grabbing my shoulder. It appears to be Matt who spun me around.

"What are you doing?" Matt questioned me.

"I think we have new neighbors." I replied.

"Move, let me see." he shoved me out of the way.

"How rude!" I yelled.

"Yeah, yeah. Woah, she's hot." he said in a dumb boyish way.

"Oh my gosh, you're so stupid." I laughed.

"Hey watch it!" he said sternly.

I just scoffed at him and continued to make some toast with peanut butter on it. Yummm. After I consumed the toast, Jacob finally came downstairs all dressed. I thought he wasn't even going to wake up.

We soon left after he ate someting and after I finished my coffee. We got in his car and we drove off to hel...opps, I mean school.

School went by quickly and soon enough it was time to go home. Although if I wanted a ride home from Jacob I had to wait for his football practice. I really don't feel like waiting today. Maybe I can text Shawn and see if he can pick me up.

Hey do u mind picking me up? sent by me.

Be there in five sent by Shawn.

And soon enough, he was there waiting for me leaning on his beauty of a car.

"Hey baby." he called out and pulled me in for a hug and kiss.

"I like when you call me that." I responded.

"Get used to it." he commented.

We both got into the car he started driving to my house. While driving he set his hand on my thigh and it felt like sparks. I know, it's cheesy.

Once we got home we went inside and up to my room. No one happened to be home yet and for that I was greatful. We were able to have alone time. Although I'm sure if my brothers find out, they won't be too happy.

We sat on my bed and just relaxed and talked. This is exactly what I needed. I still can't believe he's mine.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"You." I replied blushing.

"Come here." he said pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

It was a slow and sweet kiss and I was hoping that this moment would last forever. Unfortuanatly I heard my door being opened and a scream errupt from Ryan.

"Oh my gosh! My eyes, my poor poor eyes. Stop attacking my sisters mouth!" Ryan screamed.

We pulled apart and I couldn't help but giggle at Ryan's outburst. Shawn looked scared for his life.

"What are you guys doing here alone? You should've told us you guys were alone in here." Ryan asked.

"Sorry it was last minute." I said. Shawn stayed silent but I could tell he was blushing. So cute.

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye Rainy." he suddenly commented and gave me a small hug before rushing out.

"From now on, you're not allowed to have him here when we're not here. Got it?" Ryan demanded.

"But Ryan, that's so not fair." I complained.

"This is nonnegotiable. Stop arguing Rainy." he said sternly.

"This is so stupid, I'm not twelve anymore. And you're not dad!" I argued.

"Well maybe I should tell him." he said and walked out.

Just great! Now I'm in trouble. I hope Dad doesn't get too mad. I ended up stayed in my room until everyone came home and it was time for dinner. As I went down the stairs I got nervous for what would come. Does Dad know yet? Does everyone else know?

Walking in the kitchen, I sat at the dining table and started to eat the food in front of me. I looked up and saw Ryan staring hawk eyes at me. Oh boy, here we go.

"Shawn and Rain were kissing in her room today." Ryan spoke up.

"You snitch!" I blurted.

Then, everyone went crazy. Matt and Jacob were blurting out questions left and right. Meanwhile Dad was just staying silent which was never good. Normally he would be screaming but he must be scheming something.

"Alright! Enough." Dad yelled out and everyone shut up. "Here's what's going to happen. Rainy, no more having Shawn over unless someone is here. He's not allowed in your room anymore either." he decided.

"This is unjust. I'm 18 years old and I can't even have alone time with my BOYFRIEND!" I commented making sure to say boyfriend extra loud.

"I agree. Rainy, you know the rules, plus this is still all too new for all of us. You dating is weird for us." Matt made a point.

"I know this is all weird for you guys but please try to understand where I'm coming from. You guys have had girlfriends. You know what it's like." I continued.

"You know that's different. You're the baby in the family. The last girl." Matt continued.

I just looked down. "Okay, I get it. No more alone time for us." I agreed.

"At least just for now Rain. Maybe when we get more comfortable with this we can go from there. Okay?" Matt said.

"Okay." I wispered.

I'm back and with a chapter over 1000 words. Yay :)