Chapter 21

Rainy

It was finally Saturday and today we were all going to go out on the boat. I hope today goes smoothly but knowing my family, it won't.

I got up super early so I would have time to get ready. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I shaved and showered while using my favorite body wash, vanilla and coco butter.

Once I was done showering I went back to my room and put on a really cute bathing suit with a black cover up. The only make up I am going to wear today is some water proof mascara and I was ready to go. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 10:00 AM.

I went downstairs and started helping my dad pack up some snacks and other things

I went downstairs and started helping my dad pack up some snacks and other things. We were both silent this morning but we didn't mind it. We both enjoyed our quiet times in the morning. Especially with my brothers being around, it's never quiet.

Soon enough all my brothers came down and we were all packing up the car. Then, Brooklyn and Rylan came over and after them Shawn showed up. So far it hasn't been as awkward as I thought it would be. It seemed as though my brothers were being on their best behavior. Even Ryan and Shawn were talking again.

It means a lot to me that they are trying to come to terms with this. Dad on the otherhand still seems stressed with this. He hates the idea of his little girl with another boy that could possibly hurt her.

We all got in Dad's truck and headed off to the beach. Once we got there we unpacked and put all of our stuff on the boat. When we finished unpacking we headed off to the water and started making our way into the ocean.

We were all having a good time. We were all talking and eating our snacks. Yummy. I decided to walk away for a minute and just enjoy the sea breeze. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I knew who it was immediatlely. My boyfriend. I love that word.

"Hey baby. Are you having a good time?" Shawn asked.

"I am thanks. Are you?" I replied while leaning in to him.

"I'm having a great time. You look amazing by the way." he continued.

"Is that just because I'm wearing a bikini?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well..." he started.

"You're such an ass! Hahahaha." I hit him on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry. Babe you always look beautiful." he apologized.

"Oh gee, thanks." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh come on babe. Don't be mad at me." he puckered up to me wanting me to give him a hug. I'm terrible at holding grudges and his charm was working on me.

I ended up giving him a hug and we started kissing. Although that ended soon when I heard my brothers starting to yell at us. We pulled apart while laughing at the situation. Opps haha

We walked back over to the group and sat down. Everybody was laughing and talking to each other while eating chips and sandwiches. I was really enjoying this sea breeze and quality family time. Yes, I know this is cheesy (hahahahaha).

Soon enough we were heading home and I was ready to be home. After a long day on the boat I was tired and just wanted to go to my bed and watch disney movies while napping.

And to be quite frank, I wanted to cuddle with Shawn. Sadly, my family won't let him in my room anymore so there will be no cuddling today.

When we got home Brooklyn and Rylan went home while Shawn stayed over to help us unpack and maybe even to hang out with us.

I grabbed the white ice cooler and brought it inside the house into the kitchen. While walking in the kitchen I saw Ryan and Shawn talking casually while putting some of the food away.

I was really glad their friendship was getting back to normal. The rest of the day we all just hung around the house. For dinner we ate pizza and watched movies all night. Shawn is going to spend the night which I was glad for. If you know what I mean ;) Just kidding hahaha.

We were watching my favorite Disney princess movie 'Mulan' and I started to get sleepy so I rested my head on Shawn's shoulder and closed my eyes. As soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep.

When a couple of hours passed, I felt my body being picked up and myself being carried in someones arms. I was too tired to open my eyes and I continued to sleep.

The next morning I woke up in my bed and was wondering how I got there. Then, the events of last night hit me and I remembered someone brought me up here.

I got out of my cozy bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready. I just wore some sweatpants and a tank top and I put my hair up in a messy bun.

Walking out of my bathroom and down the stairs I made my way to the kitchen. Shawn just so happened to be in there all by himself.

"Good morning baby." I greeted him while giving him a hug.

"Good morning beautiful. How'd you sleep?" he asked hugging me back.

"Good thanks. Do you want some coffee?" I answered him.

"Of course." he replied in a 'Duh' kind of way.

I'm so glad I found someone who appreciates coffee as much as I do. I started to make the coffee when everyone else started to come into the kitchen. Every one being my brothers.

The rest of the day we just relaxed and when Shawn left I did my homework for the week. I was sad that the weekend was over but at least I had a good one.

Yayyyyy! I finally finished another chapter. Idk why this one took so long for me to finish.
Well, enjoy! :)