Chapter 6

Rainy

          I looked up and saw Shawn walking over to us. I stood up and walked over to meet him. "Hey you! What's up?" I asked him. "Nothing, what are you doing here?" I replied "What I'm not allowed to be at the beach? How rude of you!" He smirked.

I brought him over to meet Brooklyn and Rylan and they all seemed to hit it off well. Staring at Shawn made me realize how much I like him. Heck maybe even love him. I've known him for way too long and I just want to feel those soft pink lips on mine.

          Feeling a tap on my shoulder seemed to get me out of my trance and I looked up and blushed. "Stop staring at your boyfriend and pay attention to us!" Brooklyn commented. I blushed even harder if that was possible. I also noticed Shawn give a little blush. "Um... I guess I'll see you around Rainy. Bye everybody."He said as he was getting up from sitting on the beach blanket. I stood up and gave him a small hug. "See you later." I replied.

          We left shortly after Shawn said bye and we decided to go out for ice cream. I of course got a vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles, simple but so delicious! We sat there for a while just chatting about random things such as school and our teachers. After a while, we decided we should go home. They both dropped me off at home and I said bye to them. As soon as I walked through the door it looked like a war went off in the house. Food was everywhere and my brothers paused when I came in.

         "What happened in here?" I questioned them. "Nothing, you saw nothing!"Jacob explained slowly walking closer to me and reaching out to cover my eyes. Jacob swiftly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder while laughing. "What are you doing? Put me down!"I demanded thrashing around in his arm and hitting him. I was brought up the stairs to my room and he shoved me in there. "Jacob, you let me out now!" I yelled. I banged on the door until he finally opened the door and I fell to his feet.

"I'm sorry but we have to clean this up before dad gets home. Nothing can be done with you roaming around yelling at us."he explained and then quickly shut the door locking it on the way out. Damn these stupid doors and their locks outside the door. When we were little dad switched the knobs on all our doors because we would lock our selves in there all day and he couldn't get in. In conclusion, I hated these doors. I gave up trying to scream and open the door and resorted to doing homework.

          Later on still locked in my room I decided to take a nap

Later on still locked in my room I decided to take a nap. However luck was not on my side and I heard a soft knock on the door. I mumbled to come in and I soon saw Jacob walk in. "What do you want you jerk?" I demanded to know. "Hey I'm sorry little sis. You would've ran out the house to get dad. We couldn't let that happen."He explained to me. I rolled my eyes "So you just lock me up in my room? How rude!" He gave me an apologetic gaze and walked out of my room.

Hope you enjoyed!